“hotel mosaic in noida”

Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Noida
noida
“hotel mosaic in noida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2009

the hotel very nice and well furnished. it is 5star hotel with best experience . cost is also no to much high . i hope this info is usful to all

• Liked — recieving
  • Disliked — cleanlyness
  • Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank praveen4ppk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Assen, NL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2009

Since my husband and I were planning to go to India for business right smack in the middle of summer (40-45 C!), I was very concerned about how hotels would handle the power cuts that would rampage the city. And I was very glad we booked THIS hotel!

Stayed at the Deluxe Room and it was spacious and clean. Staff was very accommodating and courteous; gym was small but well kept; and loved the food at Latitude! Breakfast was not so luxurious but really good enough.

When we go back to Noida, we're definitely booking here again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
NEW DELHI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2009

Mosaic hotel in Noida is a very neat & clean hotel with very friendly staff. The buffet lunch is always amazing and good value for money! Loads of variety to spoil you, ofcourse you can order from the menu as well, however after looking at the buffet spread you may not want to do that! Overall a very good experience and I would recommend this hotel in this area.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Melbourne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2009

This hotel saved my stay in Delhi.
I came to India to visit the Handicrafts Trade Show at the Expo Mart in Noida. Having been to this trade show several times before, I wanted to avoid the long trip to the expo every day (with the chaotic trafic, it would sometimes be up to 3 hours in total return trips) if staying in a central Delhi hotel.
I originally booked a hotel called 'The Heritage Club' located about 5 minutes from the Expo. The website images looked great, with swimming pool, vast gardens, gym, etc.
I arrived just after midnight and was SHOCKED!
The place was horrible, filthy and did not look or have the things described on the website. Talk about false advertising!! What a rip off!
Next morning I called every hotel in the Noida area, but all were fully booked. Luckily managed to find a place at the Mosaic Hotel.
When I arrived I was very relieved.
The hotel staff were very professional. The room is very contemporary, with all facilities promoted. WiFi was fast and unlimited. The gym was terrific, clean and well equiped with water, juices, towels, etc.
Location is a bit surreal, as the tidy, clean hotel is surrounded by rubble and chaos. It's a little haven in a very chaotic region.
In a nutshell, this hotel is very good for the business traveller.
Next time I will book this one without hesitation.

• Liked — Gym, contemporary styling, security
  • Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Manchester
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2008

I have just returned from a three weeks stay at the Mosaic Hotel in Noida, India, where I was alone, as an English female traveller, undertaking a course at the Film City. Mosaic hotel was well presented internally and gave itself a 4 star deluxe rating, even with work on-going to build a Metro for the Olympics, somewhat 150 yards away, and the mosquitoes having a field day drinking my blood with the smell of cardboard village around the corner. A 4 star deluxe rating just seemed far fetched.
The hotel promoted itself as a business centre and I am somewhat surprised to read that it is a boutique; it was not how it presented itself as nothing could be further from the truth.
The staff appeared professional and experienced, that is until it was time to checkout.
I arrived on the 20th March 2008 where it is normal procedure to have one’s passport and flight ticket photo-copied by the reception staff. I, with a friend negotiated an expensive deal until my departure which was the 6th April 2008, that came to £1769 including 5% LUXURY TAX which I paid in advance and asked for services rendered to be paid in Indian rupees.
On the 31st March 2008 I asked for a calculation total for the services rendered which came to 6450 INR. I was twice charged for hotel taxi’s where I paid in cash at the time and for which receipts where refused. I ensured that, after this I had receipts for everything and I stipulated to the staff I wanted Invoices.
My return flight was on the 6th April 2008 was to Heathrow, London. I went to settle my bill on the 5th April and was surprised to find the total amount come to 22255.00 INR for which I totalled 17560.00 INR. When I asked for a breakdown there were several stories as to why the calculation came to 22255.00 INR.
The final story was that I had been charged only for 15 nights instead of the 17 nights which I had arranged to stay and had been led to believe, I had paid for totally in advance. On querying the manager as to why this was, he put it down to a communication error on the hotel’s part which I would have to pay for. The amounts further increased to 26753.00 INR and then finally to 31000.00 INR.
I firmly expressed that I would not be paying for a mistake made by the hotel and wanted to speak to the General Manager and returned to my room to await a call from her.
At 00.15am on the 6th April 2008, the General Manager rang me and she too agreed that the hotel had made a mistake. However, she said that she could do nothing and that I would have to pay the full amount or leave the hotel forthwith. If I failed to pay I would have my luggage confiscated until I did so. I left the hotel very upset with my friend who was a witness to everything that happened and was mortified at how the hotel had treated me. I had no alternative but to pay the 22255.00 INR in order I could leave with my luggage and belongings.
I would add that examining my luggage my flight ticked and British Mobile Telephone SIM card were missing and where not to be found anywhere in the room. It was fortunate that Airline have on-line check-in facility and therefore I was able to board with the minimum of fuss. However I still have the aggravation of having to obtain a new British Mobile SIM card at a cost of £20’s so that I may resume using my mobile telephone in the United Kingdom.

• Liked — Coming home
  • Disliked — The staff were unprepared to rectify an accounting error the hotel had made.
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
6 Thank 1Female_Traveller
Hong Kong, China
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2007

While India Hotels are extremely expensive on Oct 2007, we have no options to stay in a less expensive hotel. We still need to pay US$275 per night.

Rooms are morden and clean. However, the non-carpet flooring just made noise levels to marginal hard sleeping levels.

Good service, good Indian food. I have asked them to convert one room to gym and they will add in a month.

Recommend for staying in this hotel as long as one could not affect to pay Radisson Nodia >US$250 level. On Oct 2007, the Radisoon Nodia was US$350-400 / night.

General Comment:

It is not Mosaic Boutique Hotel problems but the hotels in Delhi are just too expensive. Just don't go Delhi for business travelling unless necessary as the hotel prices ther are just up to unreasonable levels!

• Liked — Clean Room. Good Indian Food.
  • Disliked — No Gym Room
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled on business