I stayed at this hotel's room no. 301 from 19th January 2014 to 31st January 2014. Below are pros and cons:
- Nice facility
- Neat and Clean.
- Really nice food.
- Really nice housekeeping staff.
- Friendly staff except few.
The temperature was rarely normal. Sometimes too cold, sometimes too hot. The temperature was rarely as per set by thermostat(19 degrees set and actual 25 degrees).
-Poorly maintained and poor treatment.
This part is quite frustrating for me. For first 7 days, my door didn't used to get unlocked using my card key. I had to in front of my room for nearly 15-20 minutes everyday(After coming from office) while the door was getting unlocked by attendant. Even once after asking why is this happening everyday, the reception guy instead of answering my question, asked me "You work for which company". Is this the question you ask to your customer? Does your service depends on job profile of your customer?
But, after irritating 1 week finally they got the MAGIC idea to replace the door lock panel and this saga finished.
Ohhh wait a minute I forgot to tell you about your tube-light. It used to switch off automatically after 30 minutes and switch on after next 30. Even this cycle continued for 1 week. I guess they were using power saving mode for my room.
So, guys I would really advice you all to first check your room on first day itself, if you face any problems, change the room else you'll suffer like me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MOSAIC HOTEL NOIDA, an upscale city centre business hotel provides an ideal choice for all visitors to Noida. An oasis of hospitality, it seeks to satisfy the accommodation and dinning needs of those travelling for business or leisure. Being a primarily corporate destination, the hotel is fully equipped with facilities and technology to cater to all the business needs to corporate travelers. Apart from the downtown location in vicinity of the commercial and shopping district, with metro station at less than 100 meters offers excellent connectivity to New Delhi and a 15 minutes seamless journey to Pragati Maidan, the event and exhibition hub of New Delhi.In addition to exceptional accommodation and dining facilities, we also offer special packages and promotions to make your experience even more memorable and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mosaic Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.