“Amazing North Indian fare served here”
Review of Swagath

Swagath
Ranked #37 of 1,074 Restaurants in Noida
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Despite being a South Indian themed eatery, you get lip-smacking North India fare here. Take your pick from the kababs and the tikkas to main course items. Everything is mouth-watering.

My personal favs - hyderabadi chicken biryani, rarha murg, chicken chettinad and dal makhani. Going by my experiences here, I am sure the Southie servings would be great too. Service is prompt ans staff is polite.

The only glitch - its a bit costly. Though I don't mind till I am getting my money's worth.

2  Thank Mitin_K_Kumar

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I was visiting from US and we were a huge group and we had tons of fun. Amazing ambience and gr8 service. Food tasted wonderful and it was worth taking an order for take out. We had alot of fun at the restaurant because it felt so peaceful 2 b there. The staff was very pleasant and friendly. I come from a hotel management family so was able to see the difference. It is an upscale place which knows how to treat their guests. I will make sure 2 visit everytime im in Noida!!

1  Thank Neha C
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Rumali roti with Dal and fresh lime Soda. South Indian is awesome. Mocktails are very tasty and do not forget the golgapa with yummy two types of water

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Everything nice and good rates.
Good service
Crab in South Indian style was very tasty.
Happy hours on alcohol which again reason to enjoy more.
It's a Multi cuisine restaurant so wide range of menu

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I love South Indian non-veg food and never miss an opportunity to taste seafood. I enjoy going to Swagath at Defence Colonyt the last 2/3 times I visisted the NOIDA branchof the same chain and I have beenquite disappointed. There was no live crab - the restaurent speciality. Instead they offered me crab meat without shell. Further the Bombay Duck, when it arrived seemed stale.The Chinese soups were quite boring.Will certainly give it a miss the next time I decide to dine at NOIDA