“Hang out sanctuary”
Review of Quesa Lounge - CLOSED

Quesa Lounge
Cuisines: Italian, Fusion
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Tribe of Quesa welcomes all to be part of its piece of serenity in Noida. We have crafted our ambience and our cuisines to completely break you away from uncertainties and incessant nature of the world outside. Sit next to our glass fountain or just let the art of our ambience shine over you while our committed staff of Tribesmen serve you inspired Italian, New American, Burmese and Fusion cuisines along with drinks that fill you with a rush of calm and clairvoyance. So let your heels cool and things be forgotten in the company of your mates and peace. Let the Tribe of Quesa take you.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hang out sanctuary”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

This place sets the standard for Noida
Try their international specials. Khao Suey was damn brilliant. So brilliant that it compelled me to.write this review.for them.

1 Thank Adhar N

Noida, India
“A Continental Paradise”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We planned to visit Quesa on a bright Sunday afternoon, impressed by their variety in continental cuisine and 1+1 food offers that they offer. As we had no clue where it was located in Sector -18, we took the help of the Zomato app which landed us horrendously 1 km away (near SAB Mall) from the actual location. We had to finally call the restaurant itself to take accurate directions to the place ( near Kotak Mahindra beside Baby Dragon).

The restaurant setting is pretty regal with gramophones, old telephones and shahi chairs giving a royal feeling. The music however is majorly English with a touch of electro and trance. Seated comfortably, we began by ordering their two most famous shakes - the Oreo Shake and Cookie Monster. I found the Oreo Shake to be the better of the two though Cookie Monster wasn't far behind. The taste of wet Oreo biscuit / cookies against the cold and creamy chocolate milk is deservedly the reason these shakes are such a huge hit.

Moving on, we ordered their Quesa Special Hookah. A mixture of Paan Masala and Mint, the flavour was made pretty strong and we enjoyed it while sipping on the shakes and eating the Chicken Platter. The Chicken Platter has the best dishes of Quesa in sample quantities. There is Chicken Strips, Sausage Wonder, BBQ Chicken Wings and Chicken Fingers. These are served with a mayo dip thus enhancing the taste.

For the main course, we went on to order Mexican Enchilada and the Chef's Special Grilled Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce. The Enchilada was a big fat roll with stuffings of chicken, kidney beans and capsicum. On the top of the enchilada, the chef had put molten cheese with coriander and tomato. The Fish came with garlic potatoes, beans and bread. The garlic potato really intrigued me as it was the first time that I had tasted such a unique item. Hats off to the chef for such wonderful preparations.

The place is modestly priced and quite well located in Sector 18.

Cost for 2- 1000/-

For the more detailed version read - foodaholix.blogspot.com/2014/05/quesa-lounge-noida.html

For our food blog visit: foodaholix.blogspot.in

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/foodaholix

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Soumabha_Ray_Ch
AnshumanN, Owner at Quesa Lounge, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear Soumabha,

Many thanks for your kind words. Was great to have the good people from Foodaholix give your their pointers on our place and cuisine. Do step in again and try the rest of our menu.

New Delhi, India
“A great hangout!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Quesa Lounge is located amidst a chain of shops and cafes just behind Wave One. It took us some time to locate the place, the owners said that they have ordered a board and will be up soon for more visibility – good for us I say! ☺

The setting is royal and classic - gramophones, old telephones and royal chairs and old tables. The décor and ambience were very good – digital and handmade artwork with designer lighting. Interesting fact - both the owners have designed things at Quesa themselves. They also have a lights and bulbs business and one of them is a designer – fancy! Their hard work is evident.

Like all modern lounges, they too have a separate room for smokers, the good part is that the room has open windows, plants and flowers – I like that.

If you are a geek like I am, you will be happy to know that Quesa has Wifi. The music is awesome, a mix of pop, rock, techno and trance. The place almost had the same taste in music that my group of friends have – we all loved the music.

What I liked most was that Quesa has a varied and mixed menu – lots of choices for almost everybody. They have a lot of things that you won’t find in a regular lounge. Why do I say that? They have tea, coffee and shakes. They have quite an elaborate menu - Italian, Continental, Lebanese, etc. They also have hookah and desserts.

The menu is very creative; it includes games too (just in case you happen to be accompanied by someone boring, lol).

The servers are courteous and everything was clean and was presented perfectly. The service was attentive and the food came in timely.

We sarted with their “Oreo shake” - it was rich and delicious. I like thick and creamy shakes and it was perfect for me. It was quite chocolaty. Priced at Rs. 129, I think it was a steal.

Another favourite was their “Cookie monster shake”. We all loved what we had. They had a lot of enjoyable drinks with Kit Kat, Snickers, Mars, Toblerone blended in them.

Next in, the BBQ chicken. Everyone at the table wasn’t too pleased with the fact that it was served slightly cold. I’m a firm believer in the fact that food tastes better when it is hot and I really wish it was hot.

We also ordered “Moroccan Tea” - if you are tea aficionado like I am then this is a must try. I liked how refreshing it was. In case you don’t fancy Moroccan Tea, they also have other tea variants like lemon, masala, jasmine and green tea. The iced tea is good too. They have green apple, peach, lemon, etc.

The “Cheese Fondue” was an excellent accompaniment with our drinks. They served pieces of fried bread, potatoes, onion dipped in flour with cheese – bellissimo.

I am not very fond of fish but we had a lot of fish lovers at the table who seemed to enjoy the “Grilled Fish in Lemon Butter” very much. It was served with bread and came with with carrots, tomato, cauliflower, capsicum, boiled potatoes and some leaves.

The “Khao Suey” (Burmese) is something I always enjoy. I like noodles very much. This consisted of pieces of chicken and had coconut milk, red curry paste, etc. – it is quite an interesting taste. It is served with fried onions and garlic – the combination enhanced the taste of the dish. The dish is very filling.

I got only a slice of the “BBQ Chicken Pizza” because all of my friends are obsessed with pizzas. The portion size was good and the pizza was spicy.

Though they had a lot of different desserts, we were quite full so we ordered just crepes. The chocolate crepes were served with ice-cream and walnuts.
We also had banana and walnut crepes that were good too.

It was interesting to learn that Quesa’s owners are planning to open a bakery soon. Since the quality of the food served to us was quite good, we would be quite excited to try their bakery when it opens!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank ShivangiReviews
AnshumanN, Owner at Quesa Lounge, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Many thanks for your kind review of our lounge.

We are constantly improving on the service that we provide to you so do visit again soon to look out for the wonderful changes we make to our place.

Sydney, Australia
“Great Discovery in Delhi!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Have been to India and Delhi a couple of times now and like the rest of the country this neat little lounge was a discovery too. Saw a couple of other tourists/expats there when I stepped in but I felt like I had to write about this place for its amazing food and very courteous service. My friend and I ordered the Nasi Goreng and Sizzler there. Awesome flavours and good size servings. But the winner was their dessert pastries!! We had the crepe and red velvet - amazing!

• Visited April 2014
AnshumanN, Owner at Quesa Lounge, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Many thanks and much love for your kind words.

Do step in again to give us an opportunity to serve you. We ensure an amicable environment and scrumptious time for our expat crowd.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Incredible India”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I stumbled upon this gem of a restaurant my last visit in India. From the ambiance to the decor, the cafe was quite pleasant.

What's better than hookah after a day fighting through the bustling streets of Delhi.

• Visited December 2013
AnshumanN, Owner at Quesa Lounge, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Many thanks for your review of our place.

We are so happy that we were able to serve you par expectations. Please do step in again the next time you are on this side of the world. Always good to have interesting expats hang out at our joint.