“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The quality of food and taste of all the dishes was awesome. We liked the ambiance. service and courtesy of the staff was also very satisfying.
Proximity to our residence makes it really convenient

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was my first visit to this restaurant.

Though I'm not too much into Chinese cuisine, the chef's recommendation I tried here made the visit memorable. The food and beverages were delicious.

The ambience was quite nice and service alright. The only thing I didn't like was the way the waiter pressed for a starter even when I made it clear that I didn't want one. And then was asked for dessert mid-way in my main course!!

Overall, I liked this restaurant and will visit again...

Reviewed May 21, 2013

If you like Chinese food, this place is a must visit.As mainland China is, Great Menu, Good Food, Nice Ambience, Good Staff. Only let down was the desert we ordered Ice-Cream-Spring Roll which was not updto mark.Rest all was great.Had a good time. Will visit again.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Beware!... You may get a free strand of hair as a part of the fried rice.We did get one. The food is actually ordinary and all the dishes actually taste quite similar. Unlike a top rated genuine Chinese restaurant one felt heavy and nauseous ( wonder if it was the excess use of ajinomoto). The actual high point of the meal was a good quality pan outside the restaurant. All in all a very disappointing first time experience

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The food is really great! Prices are mid range. Ambience is also fantastic! Located at Sector-18 market in Noida! Really memorable visit! Will go there again(and again)!