“Great oriental food complemented with excellent service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mainland China

Mainland China
Ranked #4 of 968 Restaurants in Noida
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
New Delhi, India
“Great oriental food complemented with excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

In my view, when you go to a star rated restaurant, you not only pay for the food, but also for your and every other person's expectations. Weather that expectation is ensure that your visit is not interrupted by naughty children in other table or to honor your reservation even if you are 30 minutes late.

I am a frequent visitor of the Mainland China franchise. I have visited their restaurants in multiple cities and found the quality of their food and warmth in their service consistent every where.

In my recent visit to their Noida restaurant, I experienced that their staff goes beyond the call of duty to make you visit comfortable and enjoyable. It goes without saying that their food is far better than any of their competition.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank bosepra

• Korean first
New Delhi, India
“Excellent food but high price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

The service and food at Mainland China is awesome. Food it yum. Only pain area is the cost of the meals. It is little over priced in my opinion and they didn't even accepted the corporate discounts for my company atleast. But still not a bad bet.

• Visited March 2013
Noida, India
“I stand by my earlier review - Great.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

We visited this restaurant several times for dinner since my last review and we have consistently found this restaurant a great place to enoy food and the ambience itself. Bbq fish is a must item. Other items equally great. Very courteous and helpful staff with good service. No complaints so far instead recommend it.

• Visited March 2013
Faridabad, India
“Good food, great ambiance and wonderful service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Mainland China is one of my favorite places every time I want to eat Chinese (and that's all I prefer when eating out). Their NOIDA branch is no exception. Although the menu (all across the branches) is not very elaborate, everything that's served is good to go.

Soups are all good but Peppery Lemon, Shangsi are always preferred by us.

The Dimsums, specially the Sui Mai are our favorites. Anything that has "Hunan" and "salt and pepper" as a prefix on the menu should be tried. Bit on the spicy side but a good choice. Jiang's Chilli Chicken has a fine dark sauce/ sesame flavor to it while Aromatic chicken is a garlic lover's delight. Spicy fish in hotpot and freshwater whole Bekti (in Chilli Oyester sauce) is worth mentioning. Then you have Maoshi Chicken, General Tao's, Tsing Hoi and Braised Sapo if you are interested in poultry.

Food is served well in time - Not too fast and not too late. Staff is amazingly helpful, courteous and always on their toes. We have made it a point that unless we try all the items in the menu, we won't move on to try another Chinese restaurant.

Ambiance is nice and comfortable but do not go there in the afternoons. Hordes of old women having their "kitty parties". It's a cacophony and will remind you of an animal farm.

I am a regular at Mainland China, NOIDA (visit at least once a month). Management, please take note that there are other guests as well who would love to enjoy the amazing food that you dish out in peace and perhaps have their own meaningful conversations.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank asadjansari
Noida, India
“Yummmmmm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

I had tried Mainland china in Mumbai and used to love their Chinese food. Seeing its opened in Noida I was soo happy. I went to this place on karwachauth night and am glad they serve equally great quality food what they used to serve in Mumbai. The food was yumm. Ambiance was great. I am glad after staying hungry for full day I had such a treat.

• Visited November 2012