“Fun Unlimited!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nirula's Noida Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Noida
Nirula's Noida Hotel
Ranked #25 of 47 Hotels in Noida
Delhi
“Fun Unlimited!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2008

Worth a trip accross the town" was one of the comments given my HT city dated 10 October. Try their variety of Kachori's from Marwar. They have their menu as per the authentic taste of Marwar,must try sizzler there, its damn good but service is not as expected and its crowded too.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with friends
      Location
      Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
NY
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2006

I had recently visited Delhi, India for a 3 day short trip and booked Hotel Nirulas for my stay through my travel agent in Delhi. The booking was well in place and the agent had given me the necessary documents to be presented at the hotel; however, the hotel made me wait almost 1 hour before allotting the room claiming that the room is being cleaned, that too at 20:30 in the evening. After the tiresome wait the room provided was not at all as per the hotel's claims. The room was in bad condition and was stinky too. I tried to but just could not stay in that room under any circumstances and my complaints met with rude and inappropriate responses from the managers at the hotel. As my last resort I had to call my travel agent - Savion Travel Services Pvt. Ltd. and their representative was prompt and ready to help me out even at about 2200 hrs at night. They took immediate action and made an alternate arrangement for me at Hotel Connaught which was a pretty decent hotel. The rooms were a bit small but quite nicely kept. All my thanks to Savion for efficient service and my stay at Hotel Connaught was pretty nice and satisfactory.

Stayed June 2006
7 Thank Joeedward

Travelers are raving about these Noida hotels

chicago, IL
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2006

my husband and i have been long term staying guests at the nirulas hotel in PANIPAT india here on business. panipat is located about 90 km north of delhi in the state of haryana (about a 2 hr drive). the overall hotel management is POOR. here is a brief description of our experience.

We have been in India several times over the last 2 years staying at a variety of different hotels from luxury 5 star hotels to 1 star hotels to guest houses, etc. We are quite aware of areas in India that need further economic development and supplies and make no demands for such things that are not available in the specific area. The questions that I have are related to hotel staff services and management. Most of the problems we have relate to communication with the front desk regarding room changes and problem solving, the hygiene and cleanliness of the kitchen, food, and silverware, incorrect billing, and laundry services.

1) the housekeeping would not give us a 2nd bottle of water when we were paying the double occupancy rate. any other couple that was staying here would automatically get an extra water bottle. i had to argue every other day for one and explain why i thought we needed one (we were paying a DOUBLE occupancy rate). the manager was involved and he lied to me and said no one gets 2 water bottles, and no hotel in india gives more than 2 bottles. but he gave us "special" deal by allowing it. the next day, same thing happened, i went to the manager and told him he didnt communicate any problem solving and he said uh...that was just for one day.

2) food poisoning from nirulas restaurant that put me in the hospital for 3 days. the dr said i ingested bacteria from the food. they dont wash hands nor dishes with soap.

3) the wouldnt allow us to change rooms even tho we had stayed for 2 months and were living in the lowest quality room whereas all our other colleaugues had luxury rooms. we finally got our way after 30 min of arguing. they are prejudice and liars because one day they claimed a luxury room would be available on this day and when THIS day came they said oh someone else booked it.

4) laundry comes back wet, white turn blue, clean shirts come back with dirt and shoeprints on it. they dont use soap and water. i think they just iron them and call it washed. we've had toothpaste stains on a shirt that come off with simple water and when the laundry came back, the stain was still there.

5) the front desk does not know how to calculate. they CONSISTENLY add additional charges to our bill and CONSISTENTLY have to ask them to remove it. and when we ask them, they say, we'll just credit it next week. and they never do. they lie and they forget and they steal.

6) The brochure for the Panipat Nirula’s Hotel states that they provide 24 hour HOT water, however we have NEVER in our 3 months of staying here have gotten hot water for 24 hours. Some days we never get hot water and some days the hot water comes on at odd hours of the day and only for about one hour. We asked if they could keep the water on and the response was that, they DO have 24 hour hot water AVAILABLE however since it is winter, they do not keep the hot water on all day. I can hardly believe that the hot months of May, June, July, and August are cold WINTER months. There is not even a proper and CONSISTENT schedule for the hot water. It comes VERY randomly at VERY odd hours throughout the day. My question is, is there anyone who can communicate to the staff at Nirula’s Panipat to keep the hot water on all day AS IT IS ADVERTISED on their brochure. Otherwise, whoever printed the brochure is a liar.

never stay here. put them out of business unless they show signs of improvement

• Liked — they had internet services in the room for a dial-up of Rs. 1.6/minute; 3 english TV channels
  • Disliked — everything else, but mostly the unhelpfulness of staff, POOR management
  • Tips/Secrets — don't even consider these hotels. in delhi, i would pay more for comfort and convenience. these troubles are not WORTH any money.
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled on business
      Location
      Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
6 Thank centrum
MUMBAI, INDIA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2006

I had seen the website of Nirula's and mind you it is quite decent and the when u see the Hotel pictures & decription you feel that it is really a very Classy hotel.

Well I landed in Delhi on June 14, 2006 and went straight to Nirulas at Connaught Place. When I checked in I was under the impression that the Hotel will be really good but as soon I saw the Lobby I was taken aback. The lobby is well very very bad. The flooring is awful and the reception staff does not even smile. The manager sits opposite the reception and at first I thought it was the Travel Desk. But this 3 Star Hotel does not even have a Travel Desk.

I got a Single Room for Rs.3850 + Tax and after cribbing they offered me a 15% discount. But nevertheless the room inclusive of tax came to Rs3900/-.

Now after I pay this amount I look forward in seeing a really good room which is brightly lit, has good , comfortable furniture , a good television set and a working A/c...... and being a 3 Star hotel it should have a Tub bath .

Well now for the reality.... the room I stayed in room 108 was musty, the carpet was worn out, the Centrally aircon unit wasn't cool at all. I has to switch on the ceiling fan , but even then it was not cool enough. The bathroom is tiny and the shower area is just 1/10th of a cubicle. The is No Tub. Though the hotel boasts of 24 hr hot water supply, the heater is turned off well before 9 p.m. at night and there is no hot water. After a long and tiring day when u come to the room at night u don't get hot water for a relaxing bath nor is the Room cool as the central a/c is terrible.

Well the room I stayed in was not worth more than Rs.2000/-. Even though the Hotel is in the heart of the city it does NOT justify the high price nor does it justify the bad rooms.

Lastly don't ever go to their Chinese restaurant called the Chinese Room. The food is awfull. the noodles especially are disgusting and terribly overpriced.

I will never stay in that Overpriced dump again. Visitors BEWARE

• Stayed June 2006
7 Thank santoshkan
Argyll, Scotland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2006

We stayed at Nirula's on arriving in India. It did take over a week to receive a reply to our booking and the site is not secure. The pick up form the airport was very smooth although I did e-mail confirmation of the booking the day before arriving so we weren't forgotten. The deluxe rooms were situated on a shared terrace overlooking the traffic which was a little oasis and the restaurants, Pegasus pub and bakery were all necessary to keep us sane. Unfortunately, the reception manager was very gruff to the point of refusing to allow us to use the phone to book another hotel. Instead he told us to use the internet and walked off. It is very expensive for what is on offer although it couldn't be more central and therefore easy to find. We won't stay there again but agree that there is a real difficulty finding fair priced mid-range hotels in Delhi.

• Stayed April 2006
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Tillymintball
NYK, US
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2006

This was my 2nd stay here after couple of years...this place is not worth the money. They have increased the rates and are charging like a 3/4 Star hotel however quality of rooms or facilities/services dont seem to justify that.

They just had one PC with Internet connectivity and there was a queue for the same. The PC itself looked old and prob its simpler to walk around the hotel and find a decent CyberCafe.

Rooms looked clean but didn't smell fresh.

Overall, try to find some other place if you are planning to spend abt $100 a night.

• Stayed December 2005
5 Thank BKBK
New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2006

I did not stay at the hotel due to the odd interaction with their resevations staff: I telephoned them in October for a December stay and wsa told to contact them again in November as they did not take resevations that far in advance(!!). I subsequently e-mailed in November, got an initial response confirming availability of a room, but then no response to my follow-up e-mail to finalize the reservation with my credit card card number.

Stayed December 2005