“Iskcon noida”
Review of ISKCON Noida

ISKCON Noida
Ranked #3 of 39 things to do in Noida
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Beautiful temple with unique structure. Various programs also happens at temple one of the prominent program is Sunday Satsang Program (6:30pm to 9:30pm).

11  Thank Anupam K
"simple temple"
"religious place"
"very nice experience"

Reviewed August 2, 2012

it ws too hot and total rush..long queues and public everywhere..may be we were there at wrong time..but food inside temple was gud..

3  Thank asifshaikh00713
Reviewed May 23, 2012

When I went there few months back, I was really mesmerized by the size of the Temple which stands erected tall on the lotus petal like structure. Thats why I call it "Lotus temple" of Noida.

It is was in the second last stage of its construction that time. May be its in the final stage by now. Not sure. But I am very eagerly waiting for its completion and inauguration festivities.

It has, at present, a huge prayer hall with the beautiful Deities of the Lord where the full worship is regularly held along with kirtans, pure sattvik and delicious Govinda's restaurant, Radharanis' kitchen (yummy sweets shop), Krishna garden at the back of the temple etc.... Rest would be readily completed later in the near future as I have got information that its gonna be inaugurated this year only. Hari Bol!

The Deities of Sri Sri Radha Govind are so gorgeous, though small, that I could not resist myself looking other way round. The Lord is standing next to a very huge Golden colored cow. And there are Deities of Patita Pavan Gaura-Nitai and The Lord of the Universe Sri Sri Jagannath Baladeva Subhadra Devi.

The Govindas restaurant offers something which most other restaurants does'nt follows: Real Pure vegetarian and sattivik foodstuff with no onion/garlic and then ofcourse offering food to Lord before eating ourself. Imagine eating Dosas, Idlis, Chowmein without onion/garlic. But it is really delicious here. Now, being a follower of Krishna consc., whenever I am in mood to eat South-indian dishes and Chinese, I plan to come here long from North Delhi just to eat these wonderful recipes. May you try your hand.

And every time I come here I donate something around 200-300Rs as a "donation" (Still a student) and helping in the construction of the Temple of The Supreme Lord. When God can give us an ocean of fruits, vegetables, air, water, land etc for our living, why should be afraid to donate in the Temple's construction. Actually, its is our DUTY to help in the Lord's temple construction and other services. Can donate graciously.

May you be blessed by visiting this most famous Temple of Radha Krishna in the whole of Noida.

Imp. Note: Make sure you carry something like flowers or any sattvik foodstuffs as a token of gratitude to Lord as I have heard that lord eats whatever is given to them and smells whatever flower we offer them WITH DEVOTION.

So why miss the chance, here you are close to it. Go ahead and be blessed. Hare Krishna!

13  Thank truthseeker22