“Excellent Experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Noida
BMS Service Apartments Noida
Ranked #9 of 107 Noida B&B and Inns
New Delhi, India
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Ihave stayed at BMS House on December. This serviced apartment is highly recommended for a warm and homely atmosphere. The rooms were great, good service & clean. Would love to come back again to again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Shadab H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed twice (total period like 10 days) in this apartment and I will be planning to stay all my future visit here. They got excellent staff. The room service is superb... Bit far from city centre so we have to depend always on a cab to to out

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have stayted at BMS House, Noida Sector 71 twice during business trip for work at Noida. This serviced apartment hotel is highly recommended for a warm and homely atmosphere. The staff is courteous, cooperative, and helpful. Inhouse food is cooked as per our needs, less oil, less spicy, whichever way you need.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Had stayed for four days recently based on the comments put forth in trip advisor and was not disappointed, the rooms were great, good service, clen and homely as well. We're offered more than we asked for. Very courteous and worth every penny spent. Ideal for short stay with family. Only drawback was the location as it is difficult to find out at the first time and that it is 3 Kim's fom the nearest metro station, so commuting cold be a problem.

Room Tip: Self transport is a must to commute
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Noida
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I stayed for 1.5 years at BMS House Sector 71 , Noida . When I was desperately looking for a service apartment to stay in Jan 2011 , Mr. Shah came to my rescue . He cooperated in all ways to make my stay comfortable and was always ready to take feedback . The room and service was great and the food was also excellent. I could get things from home made khichdi to exotic continental items like Roast Chicken and Baked Chicken with cheese . On the whole I enjoyed my stay a lot and would look forrward to going back again sometime .

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Vishal K
Luanda, Angola
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I mean, its an out of the world experience for having stayed in service apartment of BMS.

Excellent service, well decorated and kept room, great food of your choice, humble polished in mates to take care of you.

I want to recommend each one you to try pass by whislt you are Noida.

Room Tip: try out the Suite with double room.....As good as a 2BHK apartment.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
AnishShahBMSHouse, Public Relations Manager at BMS Service Apartments Noida, responded to this review, July 22, 2012
Hello!

We are glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to your next visit.
Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

Best Regards,

Anish Shah
Public Relations Manager
Noida, India
Reviewed July 17, 2012

BMS is a great place for anyone who's new to this city. Mr. Shah, the owner treats you like their personal guest and spends time with you on your requirements. Rooms are superb, spacious and well equipped.I stayed there for 10 days and I really miss my stay till date!. Food is awesome and they have a very prompt service. we had food of our choice and chef use to come and ask for any special dish we would like to have daily.
I highly recommend any business traveller to avail their services whenever visiting Noida.
Thank you Mr. Shah for your commendable service.

Room Tip: Room locations are discreet and doesn't interfere with one another. that gives you complete priv...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business