“Nice Lunch!!”
Review of Radisson Noida

Radisson Noida
Ranked #30 of 979 Restaurants in Noida
Cuisines: International, Indian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Nice Lunch!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Have tried the a la carte lunch at New Town Cafe once.

There was no other guest at this place when I visited around 3 pm. But even then, the service wasn't prompt enough.

Anyway, the quality of food and drinks was quite good. Particularly, liked the salad.

The ambience is nice and the show kitchen adds a nice touch to it. One good thing I liked about this place was that on being presented a Citibank credit card, they recalculated their invoice to account for discount on food items without me asking them for it!!

Might visit again...

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Ricky_NewDelhi_India

New Delhi, India
“"Nice...!!"”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Had gone to the Park Plaza's New Town Cafe with Family for their buffet dinner. Have to say, the decor and ambience is amazing. The bar menu is nice and well stocked. Salad collection is also great specially the lamb and corn salad and the chicken tikka salad for nonvegetarians and "make your own salad bar" for the vegetarians. The main course menu is average when it comes to taste. I mean, they have a great variety from Inidian to Asian to continental but they all taste pretty average, though I loved their Baked Vegetable Princess and Fishe in Yellow Beans Sauce. Desserts are Yum!! Service is Speedy and warm. On the terrace they have the Great Kabab Factory as well near the terrace swimming Pool.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank epriye
New Delhi, India
“Will not suggest to anybody”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went to New Town Cafe with a group of visitors, some of them from UK. We went for dinner and I must say that the dinner was ordinary and not up to the mark. The service was very very poor, where we were actually picking up the cutlery ourselves.

We chose buffet dinner so that we could get variety, but sadly the variety was missing. Desert was the only saving grace I will say.

And to top it all, I asked for an Irish Coffee, which took about 22 minutes to arrive (by that time people had got so bored that they were on verge of dozing)...and well, when the Irish Coffee arrived, there was noting Irish in it....it was served in the wrong glass....there were no layers....in fact I kept exploring to know what it was......and thought there was some liqueur....wanted to find it....What was served to me was plain cold coffee with lots of sugar and some liqueur sprinkled. When this was pointed out, I was told that this was Irish coffee.....why and how....nobody explained. However, when the invoice arrived, I told them to strike the item off, which was done later on reluctantly.

I have had had bad service at Kabab Factory many a times in past and stopped going there. This was the first time I visited New Town Cafe (very reluctant to go to Park Plaza) and guess this is end of my love story with Park Plaza.

Please go but be warned.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Prashant_Joshi
Ghaziabad, India
“big disappointment this time”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I had a surprisingly bad experience at this hotel recently. i go to their KabaB factory once in 3 months avg . this time i went with my guest again as last time they enjoyed food their. but it was sheer disappointment his time . service and staff was so poor we had to keep waiting for starter . we asked for white wine none were avb from menu. than they suggested 2 white wine we ordered one entire bottle than they informed us they have only half bottle . they offered us some other wine it was horrible not at all chilled .

i asked for one of the kabab to repeat which never come to my plate again.
all the starter were very tasty specially fish
in main course chicken gravy was horrible . service was super slow although restaurant was hardly full .

i have decided not to take my guest their anymore as its left me ashamed .

• Visited April 2013
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
“kabab factory and new town cafe”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

great food...nice ambiance....both kabab factory n d new town cafe are just great places to njoi lunch/dinner with frends/family :)

Visited November 2012