“Pleasant stay”

Radisson Blu Hotel Noida
Ranked #2 of 52 Hotels in Noida
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I spent 2 mounths in this hotel, I was there for work but It was so nice and relaxing come back in the evening and find kindness and availability, rooms very fresh and fragrant, this hotel has the softest towels I've ever found in hotels! a special thanks to Mr. Sunil who is taking care of my beautiful room no 221
the reception staff and Conciege always ready for every need and help.
Off course I ll come next year in this hotel.
Thanks
Annamaria Buonocore

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Nadir P

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Really enjoyed staying here, had fantastic rooms with great room service. The staff where extremely attentive. The rooms are of extremely high standard and kept clean and fresh. The food served was also of a high and varied standard with a different theme most nights. Good entertainment of an evening with a pleasant atmosphere and exceptional in house services.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Andrew C
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The Hotel Coffee shop is good, elaborate spread. Wide variety of Soups and Salad is available. Ambience could have been slightly better. Located in hustle bustle of the sector 18 Noida market.
Walking distance from GIP Noida and Centre stage mall.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank divs803
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The service in this hotel can not be faulted. From the moment you step into the very attractive reception almost everything is taken care of. All staff are welcoming, friendly and very helpful. The food is also amazing in all of the restaurants. With a excellent selection of foods from many cultures.Choice is certainly a big plus on a long stay. Breakfast is excellent and the team in S18 are faultless. The hotel views from one side are not attractive and I would ask to be moved if I visited again and was offered one of these rooms. The pool is very well kept and rarely busy before 4pm. The hotel is very attractive but step outside and it's noisy, dirty and constantly under construction but most would expect this in greater Noida. I will definitely make the Radisson my choice if I visit Noida again :-)

Room Tip: The side of the hotel with a view of the mall is unattractive but it is quiet and we rarely had dist...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Sally T
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Let me start by saying I've stayed here before in a Business class room for a week and it was large and roomy. This time though I was upgraded to a Prive room!!

On arrival at the airport -

I'd arranged to be picked up from the airport, it's approx 2500 rupees. I consider this good value and takes the hassle and unpredictability out of getting to the hotel, to be honest the service is great, especially as they provide a cold drink as well!

Reception -

The staff are always great at this hotel, friendly and very accommodating. I was greeted by one of the staff who already had my key and was taken straight to the room, all the other baggage was on it's way. I was informed that being a Carlsson club member and have other bookings at the hotel that I'd be upgraded to a Prive room, a rather nice surprise!

Room -

The Prive rooms are large and very comfortable (as per my pictures) they have a Jacuzzi, steam room and large shower. Only issue I had was that the Aircon in the room failed, something that was unfortunate, but the response from the house keeping team was excellent. within half an hour I was settling into a new room. The Aircon failure in no way detracted from my stay.

Dining -

Breakfast is a mixture of western and Indian cuisine, I like the selection and often mixed the two. I found the staff attentive and friendly. The food was of good quality and have no issues at all with what is provided.

Lunch, you have a choice of buffet or menu based, I only had buffet based and the selection was tasty and the service was good.

In room - I had in room dining several times whilst in the hotel and found the food to be excellent and was delivered in a timely fashion and the staff were friendly and attentive.

Concierge - The service provided by the Concierge is really very good, if I required a Taxi it was a very short wait until i was guided to my Taxi, the drivers are excellent and have a good knowledge of the commonly visited businesses in Noida and the surrounding areas.

Would I book this hotel again - Definitely. Do the staff provide a good experience - Absolutely.

Things I haven't used whilst staying here - Gym, Other restaurants, Swimming pool and spa.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a great hotel with a very reasonable rate. The rooms are clean and modern. I spent two nights at this hotel, and I was happy with all aspects of the property and the service. I will definitely be staying here again next time I am in Noida.

Best part this hotel is location, easy access & surrounded by number of food joints / restaurants to suite all pockets

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a conference and the overall experience was pretty good. One suggestion is to avoid taking taxi service from hotel if you do not want to pay through your nose for the same (or somebody else is paying for it) :) If you want to get around please only take Meru or some other external cab service. Restaurants at hotel are nice but expensive by all standards. Service is pretty decent.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business