“My one of the favorite Chinese Restaurants”
Review of Crazy Noodles

Crazy Noodles
Ranked #21 of 1,060 Restaurants in Noida
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Description: Crazy Noodles is a chain of light-hearted restaurants that serve Chinese, Japanese and Thai cuisine at reasonable prices in a colorful and casual atmosphere of fun and friendliness.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The food was great, I just loved it. The service was also great, the staff was helpful in suggesting me new dishes according to my taste and I was not disappointed by his suggestions. Overall it was a nice experience. My visit here was a result of a suggestion by one of my friends and I thanked him for his suggestion.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Hi All,
This is place is indeed good with great Chinese food and very friendly and quick staff. My only complain is that every time I eat here, I end up over eating ha ha!!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I just love the place .. they do things differently and the food is full of flavour .... whenever i visit GIP i always have the temptation of eating here .... just excellent food ..

1  Thank ankuraquarian
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Well if you are also tired of trying regular Chinjabi Oriental meals all the time, here's a refreshing change. It's complete value for money with decent choice of noodles, snacks and thai curries. It's ideal for a hassle-free dinner after a tiring shopping spree. The rates are reasonable and quantity quite good for 2. We ordered Japanese Soy Ramen and Green Thai curry with steam rice. The taste was just right and not too much of soy sauce or spice in the Thai curry. We definitely intend to drop by again to try other soup noodle dishes. However, the seating is limited and may not be ideal for big groups or people looking for fine dining options.

1  Thank high_fever
Reviewed December 26, 2012

OK OK types food the way you will be served is different but food is average.
heard a lot about this place.
price is on the higher side taking the place and ambiance in consideration

1  Thank ankita h