“TOO POOR”

Ranked #3 of 47 Hotels in Noida
Delhi
“TOO POOR”
Reviewed September 3, 2009

i checked in on 1st july 09 and i was very dissapointed. The rooms are good but the housekeeping service is not at all up to the mark as expected from ITC.

The food is so bad that my friend end up with stomach problems. The Earthen Oven outlet only offers Indian cuisine.
If your going to this hotel than please dont visit there lobby louge outlet "FORTUNE DELI" my experiance with them is too bad as for a chicken sandwich they took a good 150 minutes to deliver.

Overall the room was good and cheap in price. Food was bad.
The only good thing was the wirless internet facility from the hotel
I prefer not visiting this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
Milind N, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback thru Tripadvisor and thank you for bringing these points to our notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, please be assured that we’ve established all the areas of concerns with regards to the process; people and corrective action taken. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

At Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Milind Nadkarni

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Noida, India
Reviewed August 31, 2009

I selected this hotel after extensive search on the net. It seems to have all the required things like a good chain of hotels, good location, budget rooms, good interiors and a swimming pool.

With so much of expectation I checked in on 22 Aug 09. Got the first shock on checking in that the pool was under repairs and not available.

The rooms are tidy and have great air conditioning. Beds are creaky so please say sorry to the neighbors.

The hotel Indian food restaurant is good but the service is much to be desired. Response during breakfast is poor.

Health & wellness is nothing worth mentioning.

Overall a okay experience with the letdown being the pool & service in the restaurant.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Namaste !!!

aaaabbbbbbbb
Reviewed August 28, 2009

They were friendly and helpful in somehow. The only demerit I can think of should be that they didn't help me refill the bathing gel within my 5 day stay until I requested them to do so. One more point, they just serve Indian food at the time I was staying.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business

Namaste!!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent stay at Fortune Inn Grazia Noida.

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our room services & facilities and also have noted your areas of concern with regards to delay in replenishment of room amenities .

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced, please be assured that we’ve established all the areas of concerns with regards to corrective action taken.
At Fortune Inn Grazia, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized services and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting with your good-self during your next visit to Fortune Inn Grazia Noida and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.