“A professional hotel with excellent service”
Review of Fortune Inn Grazia

Fortune Inn Grazia
Ranked #3 of 51 Hotels in Noida
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stayed in Fortune Inn Grazia in December and had a package. The overall experience was indeed excellent and I look forward to going back to stay there. The package included breakfast and dinner. The restaurant management is hospitality personified and the stewards waited on us with utmost care and attention. The personalized service enhanced our experience staying at the property.

The room was adequate for two of us. Room service was always a bit better through the reception.

Check in and check out were quick and considerate. The hotel is centrally located with everything within walking distance. Plenty of taxis and autorickshaws are available around the place. ATM machines are next door. If one has work in NOIDA, this is a good choice.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lata I
Neha V, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent stay at Fortune Inn Grazia Noida.

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services & facilities.

At Fortune Inn Grazia, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized services and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting with your good-self during your next visit to Fortune Inn Grazia Noida and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 17, 2014

The check in process was quick. However the room temperature was very cold with no heater. The hotel should be a 3 star as against current rating of 4 star.

There are frequent parties at the hotel and sound could be heard as far as 3 floors. I must say sound proofing is bad.
The rooms are spacious but there is no room temperature control and no in room heater. Restaurant served good food including Jain options.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback thru Tripadvisor and thank you for bringing these points to our notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, Please be assured that we’ve established all the areas of concerns with regards to the process; people and corrective action taken. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

At Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Regards,

Reviewed January 17, 2014

The location of the Hotel is not very good.The Entry at Lobby does not attract much.The rooms are just OK.One good thing is the Dinner on a particular Day with Punjabi Dishes were sumptuous.Breakfast have very limited Options.The hotel in overall lacks class.may be good choice as a budget hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Milind N, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Namaste !!!

Fortune Inn Grazia is conveniently located adjacent to the commercial and shopping hub of Sector -18 in Noida, close to corporate, multinational companies and other premier establishments. The hotel is perfectly suited to service the NCR region covering Noida, Ghaziabad and Delhi

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, please be assured that we’ve established all the areas of concerns with regards to the process; people and corrective action taken. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

Warm Regards,

Milind Nadkarni

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Fast check-ins, friendly staff, good food, free wi-fi for one devide.

The room was spacious and well equipped, the restaurant served good food.

I was happy with the stay and will definitely check back in when I'm in Noida.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, Front Office Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear Guest

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Grazia and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was booked by father of the groom for guests to stay for 4 nights whilst attending the various ceremonies which are part of a traditional Indian wedding.
The room we stayed in was spacious, the bed comfortable, ensuite a good size. We really only slept there and had breakfast as we were out during the day and evenings. The breakfast, buffet style was of a reasonable range. As we were guests I cannot say much regarding value for money but it was 5 mins drive from the grooms house, not much to see outside the hotel so not sure why people would stay unless here unless they were passing through.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, Front Office Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Guest

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida.

At Fortune Inn Grazia, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Let's talk about the good points, check in is fast and airport pick up is good. The room is big and have everything a budget hotel required.
Next let's talk the cons. The sound proofing is very bad, I can hear loud noises of people talking outside and even those talking at the lobby, loud pumping music can also be heard at about 10pm and I cannot even get to sleep. Breakfast choices are limited but I am ok with this being a budget hotel but the service of the staffs are bad, no greeting, no smile and when you try to order something they don't pay attention. Next is hygiene, I see the waiter usng a dirty cup and serve tea to a guest, another one used his hand to sweep off the replenish food from the plate to the buffet tray. And when doing nothing, they simply stand in front of the buffet counter facing the food and talk in which I can see saliva coming out from their mouth.
I had also pre-arrange my I daily transport to the office but the reception told me there is no such arrangement, I sent out the confirmation email again and after checking she then told me they made a mistake and this caused me to be late for work.
Wifi speed is good but again they only allowed one device to be connected, now everyone own a smart phone and some even have more than one and together with a laptop, I felt they should at least allowed 2 devices to be connected.
They have everything as budget hotel required but when it come to basic service or hygiene it is very poor.

Room Tip: Try arrange for a higher floor and maybe you will not hear noise coming from the lobby
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear Guest

I regret the inconvenience you have experienced and request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was thoroughly satisfied with my stay at the Fortune Inn Grazia at Noida. The staff were extremely courteous and the breakfast was very nice, supported by very attentive staff at the restaurant. I used to stay at the Radisson during my earlier visits to Noida and I did not feel anything lacking staying at this hotel for a change.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, Front Office Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013