“Not a bad property with a great location in Noida”
Review of Fortune Inn Grazia

Fortune Inn Grazia
Ranked #4 of 49 Hotels in Noida
Toronto,Canada
“Not a bad property with a great location in Noida”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Arrival: The check in staff at this property needs to be coached in detail on how to receive guests and how to make them feel welcome. Staff seem to have short memory of what was discussed with guests in earlier conversations.

Room: The room was excellent, no complaints at all. One downside is that we stayed at the Tavisha Villa in Noida and they provided a roll away bed for the third person in our party but the Grazia was not able to do that instead laid down a mattress on the floor instead. Also we had advised staff that we would like the room to be prepared on our arrival but instead it was not done(mattress was not placed in the room for the third party). We had to call and request but was advised by the staff that we never requested it.

Food: The hotel did prepare us breakfast boxes as we had to leave the hotel very early in the morning and could not eat breakfast in the hotel. We experienced and odd situation with the restaurant/bar in the lobby. We requested for a beer and were given warm beer. When we asked for another bottle we were advised that all bottles were about the same. We then asked for a bucket of ice and were never given one.

Staff needs training, and they need to learn how to smile.

Would I recommend this property, yes I would as the rooms are nice and clean.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Guest

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

At Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Mumbai
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Firstly, the positives
- Its one of the few good hotels in Noida
- The food is good - maybe not ITC Maratha good, but good enough to live up to the ITC name.
- The in-room dining is decent enough as well.
- the rooms are a tad too small, but it is a budget hotel, so granted

The negatives
- Reaching the hotel without a map in the night is a big task for an outsider. So if you are travelling from outside Delhi/Noida, make sure you have your map/location on the phone so that you dont go round in circles.

All in all, for just one night, its good enough a place to stay

Room Tip: All rooms pretty much the same. some are smaller than the others, but there is no pattern.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, Front Office Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Guest

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida.

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities. We value your feedback and suggestions and look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Grazia.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed March 13, 2013

A modest, budget hotel situated in the heart of Noida. It is part of ITC chain of hotels and one can earn ITC club points. The corporate package negotiated was quite reasonable which included complimentary breakfast and 24 hours Wifi connectivity in my room. The breakfast spread was quite decent and I found the food quality good. Though one cannot expect the same level of service quality as Taj, I feel this hotel is value for money. One can stay with the
family also. The toiletries were ITC Fiama Di Wills products which were good. This hotel is located quite far from the airport and one needs to plan to check out at an ahead of time to reach the airport on time.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, Front Office Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Guest

At Fortune Inn Grazia, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Grazia and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

We went for a lazy weekend lunch to the hotel, unfortunately we were late by few minutes and found the main restaurant, the Earthen Oven, closed for lunch. So we were promptly directed by the staff to the coffee house of the hotel called Fortune Deli.
I was initailly skeptical cause genarally nothing is good at a coffee shop except the cofffee. But i was soo pleasantly surprised!
The chef personally attended to us and carefully incorporated our requested ingredients in our food! We ordered for a veg pizza, veg shaslik and arrabiatta pasta along with beverages and i must say, the food was delicious!
I would definitely go back to try the main restaurant or drop by to the deli again sometime soon!

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Guest

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and food and look forward to your continued patronage.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for 4 days.

Location -
This is a business hotel and good only if you are planning to visit some companies in Noida area and want to avoid traffic.

Rooms - Rooms are basic and you can hear the noise coming from other rooms. Bathrooms are too small.

Food - Ok from a taste and service perspective. Breakfast buffet is also Ok.

Wi-fi - Free for only 1 hour / day and post which you have to shell out money.

Checkout - Time consuming. Had spend 30 mins to settle my bills.

Overall value for money - not great.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Sir

It was a pleasure to talk to you. I once again apologise for the inconvenience you have experienced and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Its a nice business hotel right at the center of Noida.

If you have your meetings in and around Noida, this place is highly recommended.

You have quick access to corporate offices, malls, hospital as well as local market.

Rooms are spacious with nice interior! Service is good, food is nice too and so are the folks :-)

A very convenient place.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, Front Office Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida.

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities and look forward to meeting you during your next visit to the hotel.

Noida, India
Reviewed January 24, 2013

On my first visit to noida I stayed here. This is sweet little hotel located on main road, not much far away from sector 18 market. Only thing that I didnt like was a high price room. Lucky me my company was to finance that one, may because of it only they cost high. Food was good and staff fast. They fulfill my request within minutes. I loved rooms and restaurant area. Cant explore more as stayed there for very shot period. But i loved my room.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Fortune_Inn_Grazia, Front Office Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Dear Guest

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities and look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Grazia.