“Very decent for the location”
Review of Fortune Inn Grazia

Fortune Inn Grazia
Ranked #4 of 49 Hotels in Noida
bangalore
“Very decent for the location”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

The hotel is new and chic. The only problem was that most of the things you asked for was not available, especially through the in room dining. There are lot of shops around from where you could procure whatever needed.

Room Tip: Take the Fortune Club Room, thats quite large and comes with free wifi and breakfast
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank peeyush77
Milind N, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, May 30, 2017

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback thru Tripadvisor and thank you for bringing these points to our notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, please be assured that we’ve established all the areas of concerns with regards to the process; people and corrective action taken. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

At Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Milind Nadkarni

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed September 30, 2011

I had not a lot of choice regarding the choice of the hotel as I had to be in Noida and there were 3 choices. I took that one as it appeared relatively good value.
You have to know if you are a woman that taking a taxi in India alone seems to be a bad idea, so it was highly recommended to take a taxi sent by the hotel. it is not cheap (2600 INR one way), but the driver was there on time.
The room itself was of an average size with two beds. By contrast the bathroom seemed a little small.
What I did not like about this hotel was the soundproofing. It is just terrible. I have no idea what on earth they were doing in the hall (all rooms are directed to the lobby - when you get out of your room, you can see the entrance by looking down), but it was as if somebody was cleaning and it made a lot of noise .. at midnight. Then my neighbour decided to switch his TV on and I thought the TV was in my room...
So if you want to sleep, take sleeping pills!!!
Additionally, the business center and gym were closed realtively early - I think 9 or 10pm and do not open very early, so too bad.
The location is terrible, you don't want to get outside!!
I would not recommend staying there unless you really have to.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank aryna

Chandigarh
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I stayed at this property for one week. Rooms are good, clean and room service is decent. I like the breakfast menu at this place. I find some issue in my room and the staff quickly upgraded me to a much better room.

I have stayed at other hotels in Noida during the same duration but my experience at Fortune Inn was much much better.

I would rate fortune as one of the better hotels in Noida at a decent price.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Milind N, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, January 8, 2017
Dear Mohit,

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent stay at Fortune Inn Grazia Noida.

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services & facilities.

At Fortune Inn Grazia, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized services and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting with your good-self during your next visit to Fortune Inn Grazia Noida and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 15, 2011

I spent 6 days here on a business trip. Compared to the Noida Radisson (where I have stated twice), I thought the Fortune Grazia has better rooms. The restaurant is good, and the clincher for me was that the hotel provided a complimentary car to/from the office (in Noida). It worked out at about half the price of the Radisson offer, and also saved on taxi hire.

The staff were friendly and efficient. I will certainly use this hotel again on my next visit.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Dear Noel,

MUMBAII
Reviewed July 26, 2011

My stay was for two nights,it was a business trip , Service in Fortune Noida was very good, also the food and other facility was as per my expectation,the hotel is value for money,the view from the room i stayed was very good could see the city ,
Infact never seen such huge windows in the hotel i have stayed, the room was very spacious, the staff was very cordial.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Noida, India
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Fortune Inn Grazia is a great hotel that offers some tremendous facilities, but also has a few drawbacks. The hotel has an exquisite lobby and looks impressive from the outside. The rooms are quite elegant and comfortable, although they aren't very spacious. The bathrooms are excellent and have a very good shower space. However, to my great surprise, I sometimes found one or two mosquitoes in the room or the bathroom which is often very disturbing for many people like me. Otherwise, the service provided by the hotel is decent, and the food that is served in the rooms is also satisfying. But, the restaurants in the hotel are not really up to the mark, and very often give the impression of a small town hotel.

As far as the location of the hotel is concerned, it is also not very appropriate - far from the main city of New Delhi and many other tourist attractions. In a nutshell, I would say it is good for a 4-star level hotel and offers some excellent facilities, but at the same time possesses several flaws as well.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
14 Thank bunny_scientist
Milind N, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this review, December 22, 2016

Namaste!!!

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our room services & facilities . It is sad to hear that you did not like the services for Earthen Oven -Indian specialty restaurant serving authentic north Indian cuisine.

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced, please be assured that we’ve established all the areas of concerns with regards to corrective action taken.

Also, Fortune Inn Grazia is conveniently located adjacent to the commercial and shopping hub of Sector -18 in Noida, close to corporates, multinational companies and other premier establishments. This contemporary full service business hotel in Noida offers an excellent range of guest facilities and services to the modern day traveler. A perfect amalgam of convenience, comfort and great value, the hotel is perfectly suited to service the NCR region covering Noida, Ghaziabad and Delhi

Sopron, Hungary
Reviewed May 26, 2011

Our stay was not planned with this hotel but I did not have any prior reservation, my travel agent reserved me a suite with Fortune Inn. While in the hotel my experience with the set up, staff and amenities was great. But its location was not suitable to me. It was in Noida that was far from the main New Delhi city. I had to hire a cab that took not less than 45 minutes to reach Delhi. However, it is not very far but for me traffic was a problem and it was the same when I headed back to the hotel in the evening. Rest was fine. The facilities were classy.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple