“ITC - FORTUNE”
Review of Fortune Inn Grazia

Fortune Inn Grazia
Ranked #3 of 48 Hotels in Noida
Reviewed July 26, 2011

My stay was for two nights,it was a business trip , Service in Fortune Noida was very good, also the food and other facility was as per my expectation,the hotel is value for money,the view from the room i stayed was very good could see the city ,
Infact never seen such huge windows in the hotel i have stayed, the room was very spacious, the staff was very cordial.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Milind N, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent stay at Fortune Inn Grazia Noida.

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services & facilities.

At Fortune Inn Grazia, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized services and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting with your good-self during your next visit to Fortune Inn Grazia Noida and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed May 31, 2011

Fortune Inn Grazia is a great hotel that offers some tremendous facilities, but also has a few drawbacks. The hotel has an exquisite lobby and looks impressive from the outside. The rooms are quite elegant and comfortable, although they aren't very spacious. The bathrooms are excellent and have a very good shower space. However, to my great surprise, I sometimes found one or two mosquitoes in the room or the bathroom which is often very disturbing for many people like me. Otherwise, the service provided by the hotel is decent, and the food that is served in the rooms is also satisfying. But, the restaurants in the hotel are not really up to the mark, and very often give the impression of a small town hotel.

As far as the location of the hotel is concerned, it is also not very appropriate - far from the main city of New Delhi and many other tourist attractions. In a nutshell, I would say it is good for a 4-star level hotel and offers some excellent facilities, but at the same time possesses several flaws as well.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
14  Thank bunny_scientist
Milind N, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2016

Namaste!!!

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our room services & facilities . It is sad to hear that you did not like the services for Earthen Oven -Indian specialty restaurant serving authentic north Indian cuisine.

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced, please be assured that we’ve established all the areas of concerns with regards to corrective action taken.

Also, Fortune Inn Grazia is conveniently located adjacent to the commercial and shopping hub of Sector -18 in Noida, close to corporates, multinational companies and other premier establishments. This contemporary full service business hotel in Noida offers an excellent range of guest facilities and services to the modern day traveler. A perfect amalgam of convenience, comfort and great value, the hotel is perfectly suited to service the NCR region covering Noida, Ghaziabad and Delhi

Reviewed May 26, 2011

Our stay was not planned with this hotel but I did not have any prior reservation, my travel agent reserved me a suite with Fortune Inn. While in the hotel my experience with the set up, staff and amenities was great. But its location was not suitable to me. It was in Noida that was far from the main New Delhi city. I had to hire a cab that took not less than 45 minutes to reach Delhi. However, it is not very far but for me traffic was a problem and it was the same when I headed back to the hotel in the evening. Rest was fine. The facilities were classy.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Michelle4830

Dear Michelle,

Reviewed April 30, 2011

One of the most posh hotels in NOIDA with very good service and ambience. Ideal for business travellers as this is located centrally in NOIDA.

Overall, a very satisfying and enjoyable stay at Fortune Inn Grazia.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank NithinSP

Namaste !!!

Thank you for commending our associates, i will personally pass on our regards to them.

Reviewed March 2, 2011

A new property. Had a decent stay except for the glitch on the front desk, which was attributed to the booking engine........ The staff took their time to sort it out, which should not have been the case.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank CorporateSud

Namaste!!!

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our room services & facilities and also have noted your areas of concern with regards to the check in experience

Reviewed February 27, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 15 days and believe me the stay was very comfortable. I stayed here with my family due to relocation from Europe to India. We had very comfortable stay here due to helpful staff, excellent food and proximity to all places.Once my wife was not well, the staff was so helpful that they immediately arranged a Taxi and too her to the best of the hospital and all travel complimentary, more than that it was the courtesy and quickness which was unexplainable at that time. All Rooms are latest in design and very soothing, you will never feel that you are in the hotel as food is quite homely and so is the service and staff. Excellent for all business traveler to Noida and for South Delhi as well. The main Noida market, Malls, Metro and other places of need is just next walkable distance from there. Price is also reasonable as compared to other hotels in Noida.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank RishabhG

Reviewed November 28, 2010

Pro's - Clean, relatively new

Con's - "where do i start"
This Hotel is very noisey, the service is amature, food very average, facilities outside of room are rubbish - gym is pathetic - pool was not clean - cafe and bar are small with very small range of drinks.
General service is "intrusive", staff do not understand the meaning of "Do not disturb'
Room service is efficcient however they suggest they will be back in 1 hr to collect tray, sometimes they would ring to check if you have finished your meal - very poor service.
The area around the Hotel is "under construction" and also smells bad - there is a large (culvert/drain) flowing passed the Hotel (Check google maps - satelite you will see).
I suggest go down the road to Savoy Suites or pay a little ectra and stay at the Raddison.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank Real_2010

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback thru Tripadvisor and thank you for bringing these points to our notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, please be assured that we’ve established all the areas of concerns with regards to the process; people and corrective action taken. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

At Fortune Inn Grazia, Noida, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.