“Personal stay for key guests at my son's marriage”

Hotel P.K. Residency
Ranked #34 of 48 Hotels in Noida
New York City, New York
“Personal stay for key guests at my son's marriage”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This hotel is very nice and well maintained. The rooms are well appointed and clean, and the rooms with the front balcony are extremely airy. All of my guests expressed high level of satisfaction, and for a subsequent marriage, are now going to book at their additional guest house in Sector 31 Noida. There are comparisions made to much more expensive hotels, which is unfair. For the price, I would stay here regularly.

Room Tip: Take the front facing balcony rooms.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Sandeep S
amitk86, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel P.K. Residency, responded to this review, February 18, 2014

Thank you for staying at P.K. Residences, Noida.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.Your kind words motivate us to keep giving our best towards guest satisfaction.

I have shared your appreciation with my colleagues and they are highly motivated to do better.

We at P.K's value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

Guest Relations- Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Staff were friendly, room was absolutely comfortable and awesome relative to the price, very convenient to GIP Mall for restaurants and shops etc BUT....
Outside the hotel (on the way to the mall) was one of the smelliest open drains In the history of the world. It would make you dry wretch walking past it.
Unfortunately on our second night the smell wafted in to all 3 rooms our group was occupying. Not as intense as actually walking past the drain itself but it was awful to wake up to that in the early hours. Upon checkout that day the staff seemed as if this was common and the boss offered only 10% discount. I understood why they had a ceiling fan in the bathroom (highly unusual) and white smelly things in the wash basin drains after that 2nd night's sleep. They were trying to hide the obvious... this hotel stinks.
They also lost a jumper of my wife's and would not refund the cost of laundering the clothes. They told me to send an address to forward but I know there is no chance of sending it to my home in London.
Avoid this hotel with a vengeance. Don't risk it. Never stay here. The stink is unbearable.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ben S

Thank you for staying at P.K. Residences, Noida.

It was nice to hear that you really liked our Staff Service, Room Ambiance & Decor, Location & found it well priced.

In regards to your wife's jumper being lost, We have been trying your mobile number since you checked out. We have also sent two mails for the same. Actually it got misplaced and i would like to apologize for the same. The same was found in the evening when the Laundry guy came. As we promised you earlier, Just give us your Address and the same will be couriered via FedEx immediately. You can email us at reservations@pkresidency.com. We value customer experience and would go to any limit to make sure they have a wonderful experience. So please request you to send your address at the earliest.

In regards to the white balls and fan in Loo. - You had taken three rooms among-st which one was a Suite. All our loo's have state of art Exhaust System like you would have noticed. And the fan is also there only in the Suite and not in any other room. This is because the Suite Bathroom is huge approx 150 sq ft has two wash basins so that's the reason. The white balls are naphthalene balls which we put because it gives a feeling of freshness as the loo's generally smell after usage and then exhaust takes the smell away. You would have noticed all our rooms have fresh air and smell really nice.

In regards to the open drain on the way to Sector 18 Market. As you would have noticed we are approx 400 meters away from the Main Market & GIP Mall. The drain is there in Sector 18 Market Metro Station and not next to our hotel. It is next to five star properties, hi end malls and biggest market of Noida. Please find news article below for further information:

And in regards to a discount being offered was because you were being charged for Suites all three of them. However only One Suite was taken. So we voluntarily gave you a discount because other two rooms rent for relatively lower. We @ P.K.'s don't unnecessarily over charge our customers and neither give any discounts.

I hope your queries are well answered. We @ P.K.'s value customer satisfaction and strive for that.

Guest Relations- Manager

Travelers are raving about these Noida hotels

Chennai
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Mr. Amit Kapoor, Manager goes out of the way to help the customers and ensures that customer needs are addressed immediately. I have stayed in the apartment hotel of theirs. The rooms were neat, the food was good. The location was calm and peaceful, ensuring a good night sleep.

Room Tip: They have properties in different locations in noida, All the rooms are maintained reasonably ok.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank sigamani

Chandigarh, India
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I need to travel a lot due to my work and sometimes I just long for the peace that one only experiences at home. P.K residency is one place where I feel almost the same kind of peace !! The rooms are neat and today and the food is really good. Although the rooms are well equipped, the staff makes sure that in an impromptu request is met as soon as possible too. Lovely place to stay if you are traveling to the NCR !! I would also like to add that the location is a plus as it is near the metro station. Thank you team P.K.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Neelu_vasishat
amitk86, Manager at Hotel P.K. Residency, responded to this review, January 9, 2014

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

When I first arrived my impressions were good however after one night these soon changed. For the price they charge this place is poor, stained sheets and sloppy decoration but the worst was waking up covered in bites. Like to give them the benefit of the doubt and say they were mosquitos but stayed in delhi for a week and only time I was attacked like this! Breakfast was average as was the general service on reception where they always seemed to have something better to do. Also, the wi-fi kept cutting out which I later on found out was because they had to unplug it whenever they needed to make a card payment?! In summary I'd look around

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank eif82
Dear Sir,

Thank you for staying at P.K. Residency.

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback and would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. I have checked the data and cannot find your name. So i request you to provide us with your complete details like name and check in date so i can cross-check the same and take necessary action against the concerned department.

Looking forward to welcoming you again.
Bangalore
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have been staying at their other properties and this one is the best.
The service is good, the room was spacious. The staff specially the managers Amit and Karan go out of their way to listen to you and make your comfortable. Specially Amit, your interaction with him makes you feel that you are at good hands.
It is 5 to 7 minutes walks to Metro (Sector 18) and GIP mall, but you have abundant rickshaw options for the same.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank santosh_bond

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This property gets almost everything rite. Location, cleanliness, food,...but service is one thing which i think needs a lot of improvement.

But apart from that it is easily the best property you can find for a business travel. Had stayed here for 4 long months in their suite room on 1st floor. The manager (Karan) & owner (Amit) go out of their way to make you feel comfortable.

I had visited all of their properties before choosing the sector 27 property which is much more centrally located with hardly 5 min walk to the nearest metro station & GIP mall & a nice market of sector 18 which helps a lot.

Although did face minor glitches in terms of services but the manager and owner ironed it out neatly to make my stay a very comfortable one.

Room Tip: Go for the suites if going in for a longer stay
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business