“Really Nice Place.. Little Expensive though..”

Hotel P.K. Residency
Ranked #34 of 56 Hotels in Noida
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I booked this place online via booking.com.. the place had mixed reviews so i was a little skepticle to begin with.. But it seemed the best amongst the lot though a little expensive so i went forward with this place.. As i arrived, I was happy with the courteous staff and the room given to me was really nice.. The reservation desk was also very helpful and provided me with a complimentary early check-in.. The room was nice... To be short and specific, this place offers all the services you expect from a good budget hotel.. the staff is really helpful and service is really nice.. they strive to make the customer's happy.. there location is really nice as it is in walking distance from sector 18 market.

But one bad thing was they don't take food orders post 12.. This is a feedback that they should start having 24/7 options for food available..

Room Tip: My room was nice and had good morning sunshine.. room no 205.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Abhijeet C
amitk86, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel P.K. Residency, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Thank you for staying at P.K. Residences, Noida.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.Your kind words motivate us to keep giving our best towards guest satisfaction.

I have shared your appreciation with my colleagues and they are highly motivated to do better.

We at P.K's value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was forced to stay here after they (PK Group owners) messed up my reservation @ one of there another hotels.

This hotel is good for none @ this price. They charge too much for the cleanliness and state of the Hotel. It is a very very old building which they are trying to repaint. There is foul smell all over the place. They have refurbished the bathroom and that is it, nothing else. The place is filled with Mosquitoes as well. No ventilation what so ever, AC is very very very loud and you cannot sleep. TV or the remote does not work.

The Room boys and the manger look like they want to help but they could not because of the place itself. I would not recommend this place to any one. Also, this is not a family place @ all.

Room Tip: None..Please do not go.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Deepak_AN
amitk86, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel P.K. Residency, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you for staying at P.K. Residency.

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback and would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. I have checked the data and cannot find your name. So i request you to provide us with your complete details like name and check in date so i can cross-check the same and take necessary action against the concerned department.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I booked this hotel for my cousins marriage. I was really happy with the quality and cleanliness in particular. They are very reasonable as compared to the other hotels yet offering the same quality as others. There bathroom's are just extraordinary. Food & service was also satisfactory.

The only thing they can improve is that there restaurant should be open round the clock. As late in the night they only have a few options for food.

But overall the place is very nice and well located.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floors i.e first and the second are really nice as they all have a private terrac...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stayed at PK Residency for a night. While the washroom was well maintained and pretty clean, the room required better maintenance. The soft furnishings had mild stink emanating from them.
Location is pretty close to key locations - Atta Market, Metro stations, etc.
Food quality was average.
So go for it only if you are tight on budget and are willing to adjust with the badly maintained rooms.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed January 6, 2013

positives:

- the hotel is walkable distance from Noida Sector 18
- bathrooms were very clean

negatives:

- room service was not upto the mark, most of my calls to room service were not answered and if answered, it happened too late.
- apart from the bathroom, the room i was allotted was very dirty and every few hours there was dust creeping in from some corner.
- the complementary breakfast had no options but toast, butter and jam with tea.
- the restaurant was never populated even though the hotel was running full.
- i got a heater during winters, but the lamps in there were so bright that throughout the night it felt as though there were halogen lights pointed at us.

overall, i thought i paid too much for this kind of room.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
amitk86, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel P.K. Residency, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you for staying at P.K. Residency.

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback and would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. I have shared your feedback with the concerned department and we will ensure we meet and exceed your expectations on your next visit with us.

Sir, We keep different types of heaters in our hotel ranging from Air, Halogen and Oil as per guest demands. And in Breakfast, We have several options such as Stuffed Paranthas, Puri/ Pao Bhaji, Any type of Eggs, Cornflaxes, Breads etc. But still thanks for the feedback and hope you visit us again.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have stayed in the P.K. Residency apartment for 3 months.I was in Sector 50, Noida apartment and this place is located close to my office in sector 62 . The apartment was well decorated.I love the place as it's very affordable.Friendly staff and very good service.The kitchen was well furnished.Cook available to make lunch and dinner.Breakfast is complimentary.Food is good and tasty.Overall,i have a great experience.

I would recommend this apartments to everyone who wants to stay long time in Noida.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ravi233
amitk86, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel P.K. Residency, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Reviewed November 30, 2012