“Extremely Disappointing” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #31 of 47 Hotels in Noida
Jalandhar, India
“Extremely Disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

i reached this place close to mid night and it was extremely difficult to find this place as there are no hoardings etc and the place is located inside residential area.Finally after reaching this place also there was no watchman or anybody to receive me - it took nearly 15 minutes ringing the bell despite booking this place 2 days in advance. The room furniture is very ancient and very dusty. I could not get quality sleep as the window A/C was very noisy and ineffective. For getting even a cup of tea i had to climb up to the terrace ( that's 2 floors up stair) to place the order. For the price i paid it was a complete wastage staying in this place.Over all a completely horrifying experience.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Ashwaniship
amitk86, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel P.K. Residency, responded to this review, September 14, 2012

Thank you for staying at P.K. Residency.

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback and would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. I have shared your feedback with the concerned department and we will ensure we meet and exceed your expectations on your next visit with us.

Guest Relations- Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Athens, Greece
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

the hotel looked gorgeous from outside, the building is built in traditional indian style, the common spaces of the hotel were well maintained as well, however either due to ongoing refurbishment or we just were unlucky, our room was not of the best quality, the furniture was quite worn and the walls were kind of dirty. the funny thing is that one week later we had a colleague staying overnight in the same hotel and he was absolutely satisfied with his room (deluxe type room also).

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank nikie11

Gandhidham, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

Was in town for a couple of days of business. Had a hard time looking for the place at first, as there is no signboard to give you an idea. Upon entering, noticed that it was basically someone's
house, converted into a hotel. Location is good, but the condition of the rooms needs to be improved. The A/c was broken and there were tons of mosquitoes everywhere, had a hard time
getting to sleep.
Breakfast is included in the tarrif and you dont have lots of choices, just have to eat whatever's prepared that particular day. For business travellers, this may be a good hotel, but for the average traveller, would advise against staying here.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Shehwaz

Thank you for staying at P.K. Residency.

We promise you next time you will find us way more then average.

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

Dear all,
1st of all i would like to clear every one's doubt about P.K Residency.
I approaches the P.K Residency in March 2011, I do agree with the person who specify about the old features of P K Residency, that the owner is very ambitious & all.

i already stay in P.K Residency 2 times, it will be clear to all that how i feel about this place.
Nice location, great work by Owner, good staff & really neat & clean room.

They are developing them self with great level of commitment. I will suggest to those people who think that this is bad place & having old or noisy stuff. You will gonna surprise when you will enter in the executive room. Coz on my second visit it was far far far much better than what i was expecting.

Great place to stay & i am coming once again to stay their.

Regards

Yashank

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Yashank

Thank you for staying at P.K. Residency.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.Your kind words motivate us to keep giving our best towards guest satisfaction.

I have shared your appreciation with my colleagues and they are highly motivated to do better.

We at P.K's value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

Pune, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

I had booked this place for my sister's marriage.. This place was awesome.. They offered good service & food.. They have a reputation in noida and so i booked them and they prooved it right by there awesome service and food. I like there cook Ganesh, he makes yummy food. Everyone should try there butter chicken.. Its awesome.

Room Tip: Take Room No 302.. Awesome Suite..
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Monika779

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2011

I came to noida to visit the Formula One. I generally stay in Fortune Graazia however this time the cost was too much due to the formula one. So i started looking for other options. After a lot of research, I cam across this place and i booked it though was hesitant in the beginning as it has no brand name however had to do it as had no better other option. When i arrived the owner himself greeted me, told me all the relevent information and the room was totally a hidden gem. Stayed in Room No 202 which was fantastic. Loved there food & Service. They are also very well located. Will visit them again.

Room Tip: Room No. 202. I stayed here was awesome..
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
6 Thank Yogesh K

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2011

Perfect Location and Fantastic value for money. Was really pleased with the service of Staff extremely polite and efficient. Hotel was spotlessly clean, rooms are of great size with a nice Balcony. Had a Great Stay!! we would ike to visit P.K again..:)

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business