“Nice taste ”
Review of Theobroma

Theobroma
Ranked #8 of 28 Quick Bites in Noida
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

As per knowledge they were earlier available only at Mumbai and now they have opened up at DLF mall Noida first floor . We ordered for a cake and we loveeee eating the cake , great taste however they are bit expensive than others but it's okay if quality is great

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed June 30, 2017

DLF Mall of India has a huge number of eateries, a lot of them being small counter-and-four table set-ups that are situated, not in separate rooms, but on the ‘bridges’ that connect the central hub of the mall with its outer circle. Of these, some serve ice cream, some serve popcorn; and some, like Theobroma, offer a wider range of goodies.

Theobroma has a small seating space, four or five two-seater tables, in front of a counter that displays an assortment of baked goods: quiches, pasties, Danish pastries, cakes, muffins, biscuits, crème caramel, and an entire display case that is devoted only to brownies of different kinds—red velvet brownies, oreo-studded brownies, and more. On the side, there are different types of sandwiches in a display case of their own, alongside cold-pressed juices.

I ordered a non-vegetarian quiche, a cappuccino, and a baked yoghurt. I was told that I needn’t pay upfront since I’d be eating in, so I sat down comfortably, and was soon brought my quiche on a paper plate. This looked a little unimpressive, what with a big spot of tomato ketchup in the centre. When I tasted it, however, I liked it a lot: the filling was a mix of chicken, finely chopped bell peppers, onion, etc in a really cheesy, good custard, and the pastry was light and melting. Best of all, they’d got the seasoning absolutely perfect. It was packed full of flavour.

The cappuccino and the baked yoghurt were served up while I was eating the quiche. These, when I got around to them, proved every bit as good as the quiche (even the cappuccino, which was the way I like: nice and strong, and nice and hot). The baked yoghurt was a delight: satiny smooth, sweetened just right, and with a refreshing layer of puréed mango on top. Brilliant.

I paid Rs 298 for my meal at Theobroma. That has to be one of the best value for money meals in Mall of India!

Date of visit: May 2017