Radisson Noida
  • Breakfast included
$118
Radisson Blu
TripAdvisor
All reviewspark plazakebab factorycreative kitchentown cafeni haobusiness triproom serviceexcellent business hotelclean hotelmini barbuffet dinnerswimming poolindian foodrooms are spaciousbusiness centerthe ground floorcourteous staff
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one week in September, 2012 for a business trip. Overall, the service is good, the rooms are slightly bigger than average, and the amenities are OK.

However, the one thing that stands out against this hotel is its location. The hotel is located near an old village before NOIDA was created, and there is no shopping nearby. Contrast this to Radisson where I stayed few years back, and there was a lot of shopping (including a shopping mall) walking distance from the hotel. For someone like me who is unable to drive in India (due to cows on highways, etc.), having at least SOMETHING nearby is valuable.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I stayed at this Hotel for 5 nights whilst on business in Noida, and wouldn't have any hesitation in using this hotel for my next visit.

The hotel was located approximately 15 minutes drive from where I was working, I felt safe whilst staying there on my own, the service was excellent, the food was good - excellent dependent on the order and my room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Wi-fi was also available in the room.

The hotel supply socket adapters for use in the rooms, and I was also pleasantly pleased to see the hotel provide cotton wool balls, cotton buds, shoe shine kits and a loofah, so there are a few less things to pack for my next trip.

The hotel has a great view at night from the rooftop across Delhi and the pool looked rather inviting, but unfortunately I didn't find the time to use it.

As I was travelling on business and spent most of the time working, it didn't bother me that there weren't really any restaurants nearby as an alternative from the hotels food. The hotel ensured that I was sufficiently looked after from a food and rest perspective so I was able to fulfil the sole purpose of my visit...and ensured I had a successful business trip.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2012

The hotel is very very good. For business or familiar travel, it's really ok. The rooms are large and clean, full of optionals, alsothe bath-room is confortable. The restaurant (buffet or menu) offers a wide range of meal, international or Indian, and all the staff is very available and nice. They can also organize transfer from/to the airport or any other place at reasonable price.
Be only careful: just outside the hotel there is NOida....a very poor place and somehow shocking...

1  Thank Giovannucc
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have stayed at Park Plaza for more than 5 times in the last 3 months. The rooms are nice and bright , with high ceilings - it gives you the presence of a large room. The hotel cab that they run is reasonable and comfortable. The staff is friendly [ not super friendly ] and they take care of you well. It scores on all areas except the kitchen. The food served is not really upto the mark . The Kebab factory is spicy and oily and the Chinese selection is really bad. Since the hotel is in a remote location and there are no good restaurants nearby one will be forced to eat here everyday - Unless you want to take a cab and go to Sec 18 or Shopprex Mall [ 3 KM}

Apart from the food there are no major issues with the hotel.

Room Tip: You can choose the 4 th floor rooms if you need a bath tub,. I didnt find it to have much value as it reduces the size of the room
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I have stayed at the Park Plaza three times over the past year - staying a week each time. One time I stayed at the Radisson and so I have a better sense of the standard for Noida. As indicated in other reviews the hotel shows its age with switches not always working - I have had two problems right at checkin; one time the toilet was running and wouldn't stop (the hotel moved me to another room) and on the my last trip the switch controlling the lights with my room card didn't work. It took the "engineer" about forty-five minutes to fix (this was at 2:00am). Having said that - the food is wonderful for both breakfast and dinner, the staff is very accommodating, and the decor is quite beautiful. The hotel is in better shape than the Radisson, but unlike the Radisson, there isn't anything within walking distance of the Park Plaza - plan on taking a taxi to anywhere you might want to go. It is also not a good area for walking about - something I like to do when I'm staying for more than a day or two. One minor issue that I've experienced in many hotels - you can have only one Internet connection at a time. I have both a SmartPhone and a Laptop which I would like to be connected to WiFi at the same time - registering one device knocks the other off the network. When are hotels like this going to get in sync with current use of the Internet? For future trips, I will continue to patronize the Park Plaza as the food, service and comfort overrides the location and age.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business