“Nice food and Drink with Reasonable Price”
Review of Berco's

Berco's
Ranked #10 of 1,070 Restaurants in Noida
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I came here several time and enjoyed food and drinks , Ambiance is nice and have happy hours
offers are also good , they also provide Citi Bank discount 15% on food bill , overall very nice bar in Noida in sector 12 .

Reviewed May 27, 2014

The food is awesome, the variety is crazily scrumptious and everything so from Soup/starters right down to the main course. Bercos is GOOD QUALITY, Chinese food with AMAZING HELPINGS. With little attrition in Stewards, they always provide service (AFTER you get seated) since they are always packed. However, even when you are waiting, you could start ordering. Winters are a dream as you can sit outside, but summers can get hot if the waiting line increases, as then you are outside the restaurant. Poultry/fish is what I would recommend across the menu and DO NOT MISS THE CHILLI POTATOES - They are a Bercos speciality, one worth waiting for. I do not like American Chopsuey at all, but the sauce at Bercos is tooooooo good to be missed out. Chicken spring rolls DO have chicken in them unlike most other places and are friend just right.

I've yet to sample the bar though I know a lot of folks like the cocktails and mocktails, but then when you go to Bercos, you don't want to fill your stomach with anything other than the food. What can I say, my wife, mother, I all love BERCOS, and we've been eating at the NOIDA outlet since 1999, and in the CP one since 1991 (from my college days). The quality has been maintained, and is awesome.

I'm already feeling hungry post writing this for Bercos food.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Most of us actually would not like very authentic Chinese. So, Bercos is one of the finest places to go for an exclusive Chinese taste very close to our heart.

Good Ambience.
Good Food.

But, can be noizy....

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Apparently these guys are extremely busy. They dump the food on your table, but don't have time to serve. Then they bill you for things that you didn't even order! Even they count things wrong.
The food doesn't taste great as well. This is my first visit and also the last one. It's a shame that the quality of food and service doesn't match the ambience of the place.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

i have lost count the times i have been to this place since my first time in 2002, whenever we crave for good chinese food this is the place to be!
The Cottage cheese curries are outstanding and so is the Pepper chicken and one of my favs in started is the Corn pepper. The chowmein & the Fried rice again are the tastiest amongst any continental restaurant, reasonable pricings too!