All reviews staff behaviour excellent service and staff food quality room service thx cooperative rooms stay business
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

Very co-operative staff and frankly nature as well . Service was amazing really know very well about how to care of the guest. Specially security of this hotel. I feel here like my home no problem for anything .well maintained thx to OYO.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

Rooms are so nice, we are coming here from last 2-3 years,always positive and currect things we are facing, all staff behaviour so nice and room service also excellent , food is also Very good and everything is excellent.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

I have stay had the hotel its very nice locetion . Rooms was very good and service was also exelent and specially very familier staff behavier. I feel like a home . I really enjoyed my stay.food taste was very good and resonable price .

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

I am really happy with your services guys, and really it's appreciated ,every staff member always ready to help here and food quality was also very good, Reception persons have deep knowledge about the hotel policies and about the costumer services as well. Really it's was greatfull stay. When I will come back in Noida only choose the same hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Good stay , staff is nice in behaviour , must recommended property for all , breakfast was awesome, rooms are very clean and neat , staff services is excellent , interior quality is nice , if one is planning to stay in noida i recommend this property

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
oyorooms, Guest Relations Manager at OYO Flagship Sector 45, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the generous review of your recent stay at OYO. We are glad that you had a comfortable stay with us and we are happy to hear that hotel staff looked after you well. It is highly rewarding for our team when our guests have a memorable stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon!