“Feel like home”

Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel
Ranked #1 of 166 Hotels in Jiangyin
Reviewed October 18, 2013

With my colleagues we stayed almost one year in Sheraton Jiangyin, from July 2011 till June 2012 (is not included in the data range...). I just can say "wonderful" to almost everything: building, rooms, restaurants, swimming pool. But the most excellent thing is the Hotel staff. From the door-man up to the General Manager, they are all focused only on one target which is customer satisfaction! I'd love to come back there!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
SheratonJiangyin3476, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

Dear Mr. Bissoli,
Thank you very much for taking your precious time to address your experience during your stay at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel! We are delighted to know that you enjoyed and you felt, in our modest way, your “home away from home”. It will be a pleasure for me to pass your encouraging compliments to all associates. All around the world, Sheraton has always served as the welcoming place where people gather to connect with each other. No matter their need or life stage, Sheraton is the trusted friend that these travelers turn to for business meetings, conventions, romantic getaways, family fun trips, even their weddings. We will try our best to deliver great sheraton experience to our guest at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel!

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Very nice and comfortable hotel. Excellent facilities. Very good internet connection, big selection for breakfast, nice pool and exercise equipment.Good aircon. Staff was very polite and helpful. Most could speak good english. Best in town.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with Lake view
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
SheratonJiangyin3476, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Dear guest,
Thanks for choosing to stay at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel and sharing your nice comments with us. We are glad to see that you are satisfied with your stay. It is my great pleasure to pass your encouraging words to all the associates at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel. We will try our best to deliver a great guest experience to all guests, and make Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel as your "home away home". Thank you again and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My husband is supervising two major projects in the shipbuilding business. He comes to China 2 times per month. I visit him as much as I can. Now, for the first time, we stay in a really nice, 5 star hotel which is not located in Beijing or Snanghai. Very good quality of the 3 most important things for us: beds are good, great breakfast, good coffee! Of course the people who work here are very friendly and it is very clean. The swimming pool is amazing, as is the gym. But these last things are of importance to me, not so much to my husband.

Room Tip: Room with a view at the garden (at the back of the hotel) is very nice
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Christina L, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Dear guest,
Thanks for choosing to stay at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel and taking your time to share your nice experience with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed and you felt, in our modest way, your "home away home" at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel. We are glad to share your encouraging words with all our staffs. All around the world, Sheraton has always served as the welcoming place where people gather to connect with each other. No matter their need or life stage, Sheraton is the trusted friend that these travelers turn to for business meetings, conventions, romantic getaways, family fun trips, even their weddings. We will try our best to deliver great sheraton experience to our guest at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Stayed there a couple of times. Really a nice property. Check in and check out is fast.Everybody speaks English (normal as per the Chinese standard). Really quite rooms, I never heard noise or any disturbance during my stay here. The concierge is very helpful. I lost my mobile on a taxi, they helped me to trace the taxi and spoke to them on my behalf, but I didn't get back(may be the next passenger took it as I sat in the back seat). The breakfast is really good, best in Jiangyin for the non-Chinese people. I prefer the buffet for the dinner ( it includes free beer). You can walk to the bar street in about 20 mins.This is the best hotel in Jiangyin

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Christina L, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear guest,
Thanks for choosing to stay at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel and taking your time to share your nice experience with us. We are delighted to know that you stayed and you felt, as you said that you were satisfied with our rooms, buffet and staffs in front desk and concierge. It is my great pleasure to pass your encouraging words to all the associates at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel. And we will try our best to deliver a great guest experience to all guests, and make Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel as your "home away home". Thank you again and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

it is up to the int'l Sheraton standards with staff really friendly. Certainly it is the best choice in that area. Good price. Rooms very quite and comfortable. Do not expect too much form the executive lounge - the staff there is really good.
Located in a quite area with a big beautiful garden with small lakes and romantic scenario very well maintained where you can walk for a long while to relax (should the weather let him to do so - in summer it is really hot).
At walking distance there are bars and restaurants and a golf club.

Room Tip: rooms on executive floor are best
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Christina L, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thanks for choosing to stay at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel and taking your time to share your nice experience with us. We are happy to know that you enjoyed and you felt, in our modest way, your “home away from home” at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel. It will be a pleasure for me to pass your kind complimentary comments to all the associates at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel, especially the staff in Sheraton Club Lounge. And we will go the extra step, deliver great guest experience.
Thank you again and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Excellent hotel. Very friendly, helpful and professional staff. Well appointed and spacious room. Hotel is a walk from bars and restaurants and a taxi ride from downtown. Hotel is also next to large park area where you can get view of river.

• Stayed: May 2013
Christina L, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear guest,
Thanks for choosing to stay at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel and taking your time to share your nice experience with us. We are very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay here. And we are delighted that you were satisfied with our room,location and our staff. Your encouraging words made all of the associates so excited. As our version said “Go the extra step, deliver great guest experience ”. We will try our best to deliver a greater Sheraton experience to all guest. We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Sheraton Jiangyin

This was my first time back to Jiangyin in a few years and was I so pleased to find the Sheraton. What a vast improvement over where I always stayed before. Easily the best hotel in the region. That said it still has all the drawbacks of any china hotel, just not so bad.
The most impressive feature is the pool. Indoor, heated, comfortable and clean! Twenty five meters long and at least 15M wide, 1.2M and 1.5M at the ends. The water temperature was 28.5C so very comfy especially since it was about 5C outside. Pool opens at 6am and there were never more than three people during the early mornings. Changing room was modern and spotlessly clean.
As for the downside; it's not so much what's wrong but more a matter of what could be better. Breakfast was impressive except for one morning when half the stuff wasn't ready. Water pressure and temperature were good except two mornings when it was a challenge not to get scalded in the shower. Wasn't just my room, changing room had the same problem those two days. The room was very hot and there was no control over the temperature, all you could do was open the window. The hotel fixtures and finishes were top grade but the workmanship was typical china shabby. The staff made a great effort to be helpful and polite but didn't have the best success. I tried the wine promotion at the lobby bar the first night and got the distinct impression the staff would have been much happier being left alone.
I can hardly believe this but the bed just might have been too soft! It certainly wasn't what I was expecting; brand new king size, pillow top, King Koil mattress. You're not gonna find that very often in the provinces.
I used to be happy with Hope Sun and Life Island but the Sheraton beats them in every respect except location. Nothing nearby but 10 RMB cab ride gets you to all the food and shopping you want.
Room 5072, 08-12APR2013.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BillyNg
Christina L, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear guest,
Thanks for choosing to stay at Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel and sharing your experience with us.
Naturally, I am glad to learn that you were satisfied with our indoor swimming pool and changing room. But I am so disappointed to learn that your experience fell short of your expectation, and I sincerely aplogize for any inconvenience caused by the things you described in your comments. At the same time, I am grateful for your comments, as it is through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and improve the standards of facilities and service offered to all our Guests.
Indeed, your comments regarding to our breakfast service, water pressure and temperature, room temperature and Lobby Lounge service have highlighted an urgent need for us to further improvement of our service quality. Our Food & Beverage Manager, Chief Engineer and Executive Housekeeper are currently looking into the issue and they have been asked to go back to their departments conducting proper trainings to avoid such an issue not re-occurred. Please rest assured that we take your displeasure extremely seriously and we truly value your suggestions and will do our utmost to ensure we continually find ways to make ourselves better.
Please feel free to contact me directly at christina.ling@sheraton.com so that I can personally take care of your accommodation next time before you come back. I am confident of our ability to provide you with a truly enjoyable and memorable stay.
Once again, our apology and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jiangyin
Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Changsheng Jiangyin
Ibis Jiangyin Hotel
#53 of 166 in Jiangyin
Huafang Jinling International Hotel Zhangjiagang
Metropolo Hotel Jiangyin Chengjiang

Been to Sheraton Jiangyin Hotel? Share your experiences!