I was disappointed with my time here. We had no hot water in our room and the food was not great either. The drive to the ferry for game drives was a bit far. It's too bad since the feel of the place and the gardens are nice. It has potential but missed the mark for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sambiya River Lodge is a family run eco lodge in the Heart of Murchison Falls National Park, a twenty minute drive from the top of the famous Falls. Situated on a bluff over looking the Sambiya River valley, the property is home to numerous birds, bushbucks, waterbucks, Cape buffalo, leopard, as well as visiting lions & elephants. We have a resident UWA ranger guide to take guests on walking safaris, as well as game safaris on the new circuits recently put in on the southern side of the River Nile. Pleaser see our website for further information. We look forward to welcoming you to Sambiya River Lodge! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sambiya River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sambiya River Hotel Murchison Falls National Park
- Sambiya River Lodge Uganda/Murchison Falls National Park