“Murchison falls with Vince Tours and Travel.”

Murchison Falls National Park
Book In Advance
More Info
$800.00*
and up
The 3 day Murchison Falls National Park safari...
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Masindi
Reviewed March 21, 2014

This was my first time to visit Murchison Falls national Park, I used Vince Tours and Travel for my safari. It was a trip that involved other national parks, like Queen Elizabeth and Kyambura gorge for the chimp tracking.
At Murchison was able to see variety of animal species unlike in Queen Elizabeth. The guide had alot of knowledge concerning the animals so caring and he made my trip amazing. I just liked everything.

2  Thank Lizabella689
in 97 reviews
"kampala"
in 42 reviews

Reviewed March 15, 2014

When I first went to Murchison falls National park located in Northern Uganda, about 303km from Kampala, I thought I had gone to Heaven, the cool water of the falls made it all to cover the heat that we met on that lower altitude of 600 meters above sea level.

The sound of water here made me forget the stress I had that day, the year was 1996, less forgetting that I was going to cross the river by ferry which a scheduled crossing here on river Nile. Never the less I had to leave the sounding water that falls deep 50 meter level.

By Leaving this place, the mind was fresh indeed for the new coming week, it took me 45 minutes to arrive almost a 30km stretch to the river to catch the next ferry to Paraa Safari Lodge.
The long drive from Kampala to Paraa Lodge, did not show that I was tired after this water, how nice I felt that I am in this National park for the first time.

There I was for a check in to Paraa lodge, good wonderful built setup of the 4star lodge, ready to receive me with an African welcome, it took a few minutes and my dinner was served.

An early morning game drive at 07:00am by that year was more morning freshening seeing animals that I have always seen on Television was more interesting, the game drive lasted for 4 hours returning to the Lodge for relaxation and Lunch. My afternoon crowned it all, seeing many animals near the river and moving toward the bottom of the falls, meant that, there is always a gift of God to us on earth that he made.

After this great Boat ride I was meant to spent the last night in this park, and returning to Kampala to my work place enabled me to have a new thinking and plan to start of the days

I do now know that its this beauty that has made it possible for government to protect such areas like this one, thank you to Uganda Wildlife Authority that protects all the National parks. There are 10 National parks in Uganda, all visiting places, however Murchison Falls National Park is the best place.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Murchison falls national park is located in the Western part of Uganda around the tremendous forces and the beautiful scenery of the Murchison falls on the Nile.
This park is blessed with a variety of wildlife which include; Hippos, crocodiles, waterbucks and buffaloes.
The vegetation varies from woodland, savanna and forests with plenty of wildlife in these premises. These include; lions, leopards, chimpanzee, elephants, giraffes, buffaloes, oribis, Uganda Kob, Chimpanzees e.t.c and many bird species including the rare shoebill stock.

This is a great place for a holiday and sight seeing for the whole family. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I'd honestly say that we got as much joy from ordinary rural Uganda as from the park, but it was wonderful to take the boat trip along the Nile, up to the falls, and there is easy access to food (I recommend the Red Chilli especially for vegetarians), accommodation, and guides (especially useful for going hiking) so it's a good option especially for those with a limited timescale who don't want to drive the length of the country which is the way I was exploring! (If you're self-drive, be sure to tell them if you do NOT plan to overnight in the park, as it should affect the cost.) You'll definitely get to see a lot of lush jungle and fantastic wildlife including crocodiles, hippos, etc.

3  Thank WheredMyScreenNameGo