“Steady Safaris Limited”

and up
4 Days Murchison Falls Safaris
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Masindi
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I would recommend a Steady Safari experience to anyone.

I regularly visit Uganda for work and decided to take a safari on my last visit. As a single traveller I was a bit nervous of taking a safari by myself, but Carlos from Steady Safaris was amazing. All the arrangements for the trip were sorted out via email prior to me departing for Uganda which made life much easier.

I had a personal safari experience. Carlos made sure I had a great time even though I travelled alone. We had a wonderful time at the rhino sanctuary on route to Murchison Falls National Park, and the Murchison Park itself was amazing. Our dusk safari was excellent, got to see the big 5, with an afternoon safari adventure thrown in to ensure I saw the lions. The boat trip to the falls was also wonderful, a real experience. I got to stay at the very luxurious Paraa Lodge which was an extra bonus. Carlos made sure my experience was special and I felt safe and secure for my whole trip - as well as having fun! Door to door service provided as well which really helped. I would recommend Steady Safaris to anyone, particularly single travellers as they make sure you don't miss out on any of the excitement just because you are travelling alone. Carlos has excellent local knowledge and knows how to make sure you have the best safari experience.

Book now!!!!

in 26 reviews
"lion"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I advice to see this fantastic Murchison Falls National Park in Masindi area, Uganda. The park covers an area of about 3,893km2 and its known to be one of Uganda’s well protected area. You can see fantastic water falls of river Nil and if you have luck you can see some wild animals like hippo, giraffe,warthlog,cape buffalo, Uganda kob,hartebeest and elephants.The Nile corridor of the Murchison has a big collection of water birds and also has a large concentration of Nile crocodile.Is a home to primates, chimpanzees and over 360 species of different birds.

The park is subjugated by woodland, wetland, savannah as well as tropical forest that is well known to be a habitant for over 76 mammal species and over 450 different bird species.

2  Thank Krzysztof F
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This very big national park is worthwhile to explore for several days. Even a chimp tracking is possible.
Hopefully the recent discovery of oil will not spoil this beautiful nature! Take your time to have a boat-ride over the Victoria-Nile and view the animals (included big crocodiles) at the shores

2  Thank Niek J
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Murchinson falls was one of our most favorite national parks. While at the park be sure to do the morning game drive. We saw lots of giraffes elephants and antelopes. Then take the Wild Frontiers boat trip to the Falls. This boat trip is in a small boat that can get you closer to the wildlife then the UWA boat. If you have a driver - get off the boat at the falls and walk up to the top where your driver can meet you. Highly recommended. We also did the boat trip to the delta that is highly recommended if you enjoy bird watching. You do this through Wild Frontiers. We can also highly recommend the wine and cheese sunset tour done by Wild Frontiers.

1  Thank Betsy S
See more reviews
Reviewed April 23, 2013

A must to see!!!!! Murchison Falls is a waterfall on the Nile and the Murchison Falls National Park is Uganda's largest national park. You have never had a game drive like this. There were lots of animals. I have seen the big 4: Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Leopard,Giraffe. There are also a lot of Hippopotamus, Antelope, Uganda Kob, Hartebeest and Crocodiles, Pumba's and a lot of other animals
The Nile River, within the park, is host to a variety of waterbirds.

The best to do is a evening game drive then overnight in a bushcamp. In the early morning a morning game drive and and then to the falls by boat. Realm Africa Safaris !!!!! ask for Joz Marc Obwalatum:)

2  Thank MoniqueJM55