“Sure foods and friendly staffs”
Review of O Cafe Gulu

O Cafe Gulu
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Gulu
Description: Cafe|Restaurant|Bar Home of the best Silent Disco, Open Mic Event and Movie Nights. We sitting options for your comfort and privacy whether you come as an individual or a group. We have the best outdoor setting in Northern Uganda. Visit us for the best Ice Cream, Shakes, Coffee/Tea, Freshly prepared meals and juices from our large and practical menu with over 100 items.
Reviewed October 11, 2017

O cafe is an OASIS in Gulu for me and I heavly used during my stay in Gulu. As a foreigner I sometime feel unsure to eat fresh menus like salad in other restaurants, but here is an ideal place to charge vitamin. You will find variety options of mixed juices and coffee menus, which you do not find much even in Kampla. My group also enjoyed beef fillet steak, club sandwitch, spicy chicken curry (REALLY hot) etc. and all other food menus was awesome.

Date of visit: August 2017
Opolacen L, General Manager at O Cafe Gulu, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear valued customer,
Thank you very much for choosing O Cafe Gulu and reviewing us on Trip Advisor. We don't take it for granted.
We try to over a good variety in our menu and your comments humbles us. We will work hard to maintain this as #TheBestCafeinGulu

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Good coffee, nice desserts, and decent main courses.

However, as a vegetarian, the choices were limited. To be precise, the menu listed more veggie options than were actually available.

Nice breakfasts and good, light dinners.

Oh, did I mention the service was slow? Maybe because a fairly large group had come in before us. Or maybe it's just slow. But lovely waiters.

Date of visit: October 2017

Dear customer,
Thank you very much for honestly reviewing us on Trip Advisor.
We have taken note of the need for more vegetarian options and slow service. You will most certainly find me options on your next visit as we prepare to launch a new menu as we celebrate our first anniversary.
We are the best Cafe that caters for large groups and sometimes this affects service for the other customers. We are making several changes to ensure everyone is served in under 20 minutes always.

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Great cafe! Great wifi! Incredible service and amazing food that you cannot get anywhere else in Gulu!

Date of visit: October 2017

Dear Jack,
Thank you very much for voting O Cafe Gulu as the best all round customer. In the words of another customer, we filled a sweet spot in Gulu that has been ignored. We will work hard to maintain our market leadership.
Come back again on your next visit in Gulu.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Tucked in the rear of a modern building in central Gulu O Café has a quiet ambience suited for conversation and quiet work during the week....
On weekends it becomes a popular destination for the modern Gulu set especially on their Open Mic nights twice a month....

The staff are very welcoming and friendly plus good at their work!!

Date of visit: September 2017

Dear Geoff,
Thank you very much for your positive review of O Cafe Gulu. We will keep working hard to ensure we maintain the good standards that makes you appreciate coming back. The Open Mic events is growing into a festival on Saturday 25th November. Don't miss it for anything else in Gulu that weekend.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

I had heard about O Cafe by accident and I'm sure glad that I did. I hadn't been to Gulu in many years and was looking for a cafe to sit in, enjoy a coffee, and plan the rest of my stay in Gulu. It was perfect for what I needed. I stayed a while and enjoyed some good food, the coffee was great, and the internet was very fast and reliable. I was able to plan what I needed and I ended up coming back more than once throughout my stay in Gulu.

Date of visit: September 2017

Dear Ms. Jayme,
Thank you very much for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that finding us was a good accident. We hope to delight more customers like you.
See you next time with even more to offer.