“Great Coffee, Food and Internet in Gulu”
Review of O Cafe Gulu

O Cafe Gulu
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Gulu
Description: Cafe|Restaurant|Bar Home of the best Silent Disco, Open Mic Event and Movie Nights. We sitting options for your comfort and privacy whether you come as an individual or a group. We have the best outdoor setting in Northern Uganda. Visit us for the best Ice Cream, Shakes, Coffee/Tea, Freshly prepared meals and juices from our large and practical menu with over 100 items.
Reviewed October 5, 2017

Tucked in the rear of a modern building in central Gulu O Café has a quiet ambience suited for conversation and quiet work during the week....
On weekends it becomes a popular destination for the modern Gulu set especially on their Open Mic nights twice a month....

The staff are very welcoming and friendly plus good at their work!!

Opolacen L, General Manager at O Cafe Gulu, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear Geoff,
Thank you very much for your positive review of O Cafe Gulu. We will keep working hard to ensure we maintain the good standards that makes you appreciate coming back. The Open Mic events is growing into a festival on Saturday 25th November. Don't miss it for anything else in Gulu that weekend.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

I had heard about O Cafe by accident and I'm sure glad that I did. I hadn't been to Gulu in many years and was looking for a cafe to sit in, enjoy a coffee, and plan the rest of my stay in Gulu. It was perfect for what I needed. I stayed a while and enjoyed some good food, the coffee was great, and the internet was very fast and reliable. I was able to plan what I needed and I ended up coming back more than once throughout my stay in Gulu.

Dear Ms. Jayme,
Thank you very much for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that finding us was a good accident. We hope to delight more customers like you.
See you next time with even more to offer.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

This place is a class apart; from exceptional customer care, ever smiling and joyous attendants offering a budget friendly service. I call this my ideal coffee home while in Gulu.

It is my first time here, however allow say this place won me over.

Dear Rtr Ismail,
We are very delighted to have you call O Cafe Gulu home. We will work hard to make it better for you and everyone else who hasn't been here.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

The food was amazing. Smoothies were incredible. WiFi was there! Even vegetarians like me can find delicious food options (try the vegetable curry). Our waiter, Tommy, was the best waiter I have ever encountered. I've worked as a waiter in the U.S. and dealt with those in the service industry around the world, and I've never seen someone as passionate about making other people happy than Tommy. How good was O Cafe? I created a Trip Advisor account just to tell people about this wonderful restaurant in Uganda, that's how good! We visited O Cafe as many times as we could during our stay in Gulu and can't wait to go back! It's worth every shilling!

Dear Sean,
Thank you very much for taking time to give O Cafe Gulu 5 stars rating. We have informed Tommy of your compliments. His name has been dropped by a lot of customers before and we can assure you that it will contribute to his end year appraisals for a better reward next year.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

Its an place for smart, intelligent & infectious smile. Snacks on point, YES the WIFI. just amazing.

Opolacen L, General Manager at O Cafe Gulu, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Dear Pat,
Thanks a lot for visiting and reviewing us on Trip Advisor.
We can only improve on what we are already have. Keep it locked to O Cafe Gulu always.