My husband and I had such an amazing 7 days in Karafuu and we loved every minute of it. We were spoiled to the bone. The view of the Indian Ocean from our room was out of this world. The food and the hospitality of staff made our stay there unforgettable. Special mention to Freddie and Moses Dida amongst others who made every effort to make all the guests comfortable during meal times. Hotel reception and management (Beatrice amongst others) also made our stay memorable. Everything was very good and I encourage people to visit the beach hotel and experience this for themselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a deserted white sandy beach, at 65 km from Stone Town, lies Karafuu Beach Resort and Spa, an international five-star hotel, winner of the World Travel Awards as Tanzania Leading Resort and Africa Leading Beach Resort 2011 .It is one of the most luxurious hotels on the east coast of Zanzibar, where, even during low tide, it’s possible to enjoy a comfortable swim in the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Karafuu Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karafuu Beach Hotel Pingwe
- Karafuu Hotel Beach
- Karafuu Resort Beach
- Karafuu Beach Resort And Spa Zanzibar Island/Pingwe