With a generous sized ocean front room, a warm breeze to stir the soul and daily banquets, Karafu is an easy place to spend quality relaxing time. But there's plenty to do if you wish - swimming, kayaking, table soccer, pool, darts and the high-energy nightly show featuring acrobatic Zanzibari youth. The staff are attentive but not obsequious and while there are renovations going on (the new pool should be a winner), they are not intrusive. Karafu is a top place to come as a family or with a group of friends. It's big but not impersonal and the decor is distinctively Zanzibari.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a deserted white sandy beach, at 65 km from Stone Town, lies Karafuu Beach Resort and Spa, an international five-star hotel, winner of the World Travel Awards as Tanzania Leading Resort and Africa Leading Beach Resort 2011 .It is one of the most luxurious hotels on the east coast of Zanzibar, where, even during low tide, it’s possible to enjoy a comfortable swim in the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Karafuu Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karafuu Beach Hotel Pingwe
- Karafuu Hotel Beach
- Karafuu Resort Beach
- Karafuu Beach Resort And Spa Zanzibar Island/Pingwe