We chose Zanzibar as our honeymoon destination , and it was the best decision we had made. We arrived at Karafuu hotel on the 23 April very late that night as there was delays with visas in dar as salaam (4hours to get a visa) but after a miserable day - everything changed when we arrived at Karafuu, the staff welcomed us, took us to the dinner restaurant as we were starving when we got there.the staff are amazing.the next day the manager upgraded our rooms to the sea view room- best honeymoon gift. We spent 7 nights at the resort and had such a lovely time. Rooms are clean ,spa is lovely with a stunning sea view, food is delicious, (we gained 4kg in 1 week ) I will definitely be returning to karafuu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a deserted white sandy beach, at 65 km from Stone Town, lies Karafuu Beach Resort and Spa, an international five-star hotel, winner of the World Travel Awards as Tanzania Leading Resort and Africa Leading Beach Resort 2011 .It is one of the most luxurious hotels on the east coast of Zanzibar, where, even during low tide, it’s possible to enjoy a comfortable swim in the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Karafuu Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karafuu Beach Hotel Pingwe
- Karafuu Hotel Beach
- Karafuu Resort Beach
- Karafuu Beach Resort And Spa Zanzibar Island/Pingwe