We arrived late on the evening of 25th January2014 . Our progress through the new Mauritius airport was swift and transport to Club Med was efficient. The lady from club med accompanied us to the resort asked one question and fell asleep for the rest of the hours journey.
We arrived at the resort at 10pm, We were dumped in the dining room and recieved no help as they were rapidly clearing tables. This clearing process we discovered takes place midway between most meal times and receives the attention of the staff over serving guests. It is most annoying to find our dirty dishes still on the table after returning from the buffet. We had to walk to a waiter every time we needed service! There are no buggys to pick you up so you can get a good soaking on the way to dinner. Why do the staff conveniently forget what you ask for? The pool area is disappointing . Lastly get rid of the cats the run the dining room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Southern hemisphere, in the heart of the Indian Ocean, Mauritius brings together all kinds of beauty. You can marvel at a palette of colors, from the evergreen mountain to the perfectly blue sea, from colorful gardens to the beach of coral sand. In this unspoilt natural setting with abundant greenery, the colonial-style bungalows of La Pointe aux Canonniers, gently rise above lush green lawns awash with hibiscus. In this atmosphere of variety, you will discover this renovated Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Pointe aux Canonniers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Pointe Aux Canonniers Hotel Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- Club Med Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- Pointe Aux Cannoniers Club Med
- Club Med La Pointe Aux Canonniers Mauritius