Just returned from the most memorable holiday in 20 years. The previous one being at the exact same place. During our 10 day stay, we were treated to the warm hospitality, friendly staff, awesome variety of meals and entertainment, sports and activities to every persons needs. This includes my whole family, from my 10 year old daughter to my 16 year old son. Rooms were well decorated, cleaned by Anika, and helpfull staff ensured that we were timeously informed of the next activities. The supper at the Beach restaurant is a must. Some special accolades to following people... Tegan at reception, Silver at the pool games, Lisa Rachel and Smal at the kiddies club, Stef and Eric at the Teens club, Momo always ready with a joke, Laura at the ski, Tracy Shaun and Matteu at the Bar, and last but not least Lionel Jeon and Oliver from management side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Southern hemisphere, in the heart of the Indian Ocean, Mauritius brings together all kinds of beauty. You can marvel at a palette of colors, from the evergreen mountain to the perfectly blue sea, from colorful gardens to the beach of coral sand. In this unspoilt natural setting with abundant greenery, the colonial-style bungalows of La Pointe aux Canonniers, gently rise above lush green lawns awash with hibiscus. In this atmosphere of variety, you will discover this renovated Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Pointe aux Canonniers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Pointe Aux Canonniers Hotel Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- Club Med Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- Pointe Aux Cannoniers Club Med
- Club Med La Pointe Aux Canonniers Mauritius