It was our 2nd visit to this club med , as always very enjoyable and the perfect place for kids, they can run around and make as much noise as they want .
If your kids are under 8 , they are limited with regard to doing activities ( no sailing , snorkling or water sking allowed)
Our family inter connecting room was great and always clean.
Food was ok.( kids loved the pizza )
The resort could do with a upgrade , specially the dinning room ,it is time !!!
The beach is great , lots of sand and good snorkling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Southern hemisphere, in the heart of the Indian Ocean, Mauritius brings together all kinds of beauty. You can marvel at a palette of colors, from the evergreen mountain to the perfectly blue sea, from colorful gardens to the beach of coral sand. In this unspoilt natural setting with abundant greenery, the colonial-style bungalows of La Pointe aux Canonniers, gently rise above lush green lawns awash with hibiscus. In this atmosphere of variety, you will discover this renovated Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Pointe aux Canonniers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Pointe Aux Canonniers Hotel Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- Club Med Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- Pointe Aux Cannoniers Club Med
- Club Med La Pointe Aux Canonniers Mauritius