My wife is a club med vet, this was my first time. She tried to tell me about the exceptional service, the attention from the G.O's and the food, but her wonderful descriptions fell short of my excellent experience.
This Club Med is on the north point of the island which has the best weather. It sits on a long stretch of white sand beach. It has marvelous views of the very attractive mountain range of Mauritius.
A wide range of food, salads and deserts were all exceptional.
The room had an ocean view, a hundred meters from the beach.
My wife had an unfortunate fall and needed an overnight in the Port Louis hospital. We had made the correct decision to buy Club Med's travel insurance package and we paid nothing for ex-rays and a cat scan. The hospital was right on the beach and they treated us like royalty. When we got back to the club, the follow-up was warm and genuinely heart-fealt.
One more thing, the bar makes a darn good Bloody Mary, I had about ten a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Southern hemisphere, in the heart of the Indian Ocean, Mauritius brings together all kinds of beauty. You can marvel at a palette of colors, from the evergreen mountain to the perfectly blue sea, from colorful gardens to the beach of coral sand. In this unspoilt natural setting with abundant greenery, the colonial-style bungalows of La Pointe aux Canonniers, gently rise above lush green lawns awash with hibiscus. In this atmosphere of variety, you will discover this renovated Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Pointe aux Canonniers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Pointe Aux Canonniers Hotel Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- Club Med Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- Pointe Aux Cannoniers Club Med
- Club Med La Pointe Aux Canonniers Mauritius