we stay at Le Canonnnier for couple of days , and we enjoy so much. everyone are so kind. The food in the three restaurants are fantastic thank for all The chef And specialy to Wesley , the bar team with Manish and Nitish always smiling it is a great moment.
A big thank for Meera at the SPA she are fantastic the best masage I never had.
Last but not the least Mr Rico the Manager taking care of everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A trendy family resort in Mauritius One of the best family resorts in Mauritius, Le Canonnier stands proudly above the coastline on a historic peninsula. Le Canonnier enhances the authentic Mauritian atmosphere with commanding views over the northern islands and sparkling Indian Ocean, lush tropical gardens dotted with cascading pools and a string of secluded creeks. Bearing testimony to the island's historical past are ruins of a lighthouse and fortress blending seamlessly into the tropical gardens. A wide variety of land and water sports is on offer. A unique feature of the resort is its wellness centre built in the branches of a banyan tree where therapists soothe body and mind. The hotel is also known for its unique mini-club housed in an ancient lighthouse. Guests can select the optional "Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package" which covers most food and drinks for complete peace of mind during their holidays in Mauritius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Canonnier Hotel Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- Le Canonnier Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius/Pointe Aux Canonniers