We got married at Le Canonnier during November 2011 and I must say that this place is absolutely amazing, the weather was perfect and the staff are very friendly and helpful.
There is plenty to do including snorkelling, skiing, water sports, shopping, trips....
If you are considering the Beachcomber group, make sure you go with this hotel, as the other 2 (La Mauritia and La Victoria) are not nearly as nice ( location )
Make sure you take all inclusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A trendy family resort in Mauritius One of the best family resorts in Mauritius, Le Canonnier stands proudly above the coastline on a historic peninsula. Le Canonnier enhances the authentic Mauritian atmosphere with commanding views over the northern islands and sparkling Indian Ocean, lush tropical gardens dotted with cascading pools and a string of secluded creeks. Bearing testimony to the island's historical past are ruins of a lighthouse and fortress blending seamlessly into the tropical gardens. A wide variety of land and water sports is on offer. A unique feature of the resort is its wellness centre built in the branches of a banyan tree where therapists soothe body and mind. The hotel is also known for its unique mini-club housed in an ancient lighthouse. Guests can select the optional "Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package" which covers most food and drinks for complete peace of mind during their holidays in Mauritius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Canonnier Hotel Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- Le Canonnier Pointe Aux Cannoniers
- Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius/Pointe Aux Canonniers