“Best offshore trip I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fish El Salvador - CLOSED

Fish El Salvador
More attraction details
Owner description: All Inclusive Deep Sea and Reef Fishing Adventures in El Salvador. Located in the heart of the largest Coral Reef in the America's Pacific Region "Los Cobanos"
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best offshore trip I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2009

Without a doubt the best offshore fishing trip I've ever been on! We couldn't stay in motion for more than 2 minutes most of the day without a hookup, many of those being doubles and triples. Captain Chepe and his first mate were awesome as well. Definitely put us on the fish and kept us there. This trip will be what I judge future excursions against.

Greg

7 Thank ibnfesportsman

el salvador
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“got the rooster”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2008

had a blast fishing with luis. he definately knows where the fish are at. my group and i are here on buisness and we decide to go on a fishing trip. really glad we chose fish el salvador. it was a great experience catching all of them rooster fish (7 total). my group and i are definately looking forward to going again and again. thanks alot luis.

2 Thank jeraddk
florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great fishing with a Great crew.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2008

We went out on a reef trip with Capatin Luis and crew. We were able to catch Jack Craval, Tuna and the highlight of the trip were the seven Rooster Fish. I had seen them caught on TV shows and had always wanted to catch one. This made my year! We landed seven. We are already planning a trip to go again.If you are planning a trip to ElSalvador and want to fish, then look no further than Fish El Salvador.

4 Thank Iyaoyas75
Guatemala
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Los Cobanos equals Billfishing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2008

I am from Guatemala and normally billfish at Itzapa (sailfish bay), and we were in El Salvador for a week with some family members and staying at Decameron Salinitas. One week at Decameron was a bit too much since we couldn't get out and do as much as we wanted, however my cousin Frank suggested we go fishing and we looked up Fish El Salvador via the internet.
We spoke to Luis, the owner and he recommended we go fishing since it was the beginning of the billfish season. Excellent choice! Luis and staff were on time, knowledgeable, and well prepared. The equipment was in great shape, the food we had for lunch was terrific, and the company aboard the "mahi mahi" was priceless! Rene, Chepe, and Luis make a great team and they really know hoe to work and take care of the billfish.
We caught 16 mahi mahi's and landed 4 sailfish...all RELEASED!!!
We even came back early to fish near shore with rappalas and landed a few spanish mackerels and 1 rooster.

A 6 star fishing adventure!

5 Thank Canche11
New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Alot of Action! Great Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2008

Went to El Salvador to a friend's wedding and decided to go out fishing for a day. Luis picked us up on time at the hotel and took all 6 of us out for a day of fishing. As we were heading out to deeper waters, still a few miles from what Luis said was the perfect place, 1 mahimahi caught online, and literally within 2 minutes a black tuna. 15 minutes later we had another mahi on the line. We even had a huge sailfish jumping in the air! unfortunately it got away! I personally caught a mackarel that gave a good fight. Everyone on the boat caught something and we all ended the day with a a great experience. One can tell with easyness that Luis and his team really know what they are doing. Highly recomend it

2 Thank AJ0977