“Amazing Fish”
Review of Fish El Salvador - CLOSED

Fish El Salvador
More attraction details
Owner description: All Inclusive Deep Sea and Reef Fishing Adventures in El Salvador. Located in the heart of the largest Coral Reef in the America's Pacific Region "Los Cobanos"
Reviewed May 22, 2008

The off shore fishing trip was possibly the best experience in El Salvador - the quality of the equipment, timeliness, service level, and attention to detail was above what I expected to find in even most US venues. We caught a large variety of fish - tuna, mahi mahi, and came close to snagging a sail fish (there always is the one that got away!). I unequivocally recommend (and do to others down here) that people use this company for their fishing needs.

1  Thank agnfo
There are newer reviews for Fish El Salvador

Reviewed May 19, 2008

The guys at "fish el salvador" know what they are doing and you will hook into some big fish. The trip was a blast. The Mahi Mahi were delicious. We enjoyed our trip so much that we went a second time and brought home some big yellow fin tuna. You are almost guarenteed to catch fish with these guys. I was so impressed.

Furthermore the trip was very convenient and hassle free. Luis and crew provided us with everything we needed. All we had to do was provide a date.

1  Thank whidbeyift
Reviewed April 26, 2008

I was born and raised in El Salvador. As a local, I can definitely give some insights on the best things to do when in the country. Going on a fishing trip with "Fishing El Salvador" is something you have to plan to do. Luis V knows his business and so do his crewmen.
Since we know our way around, we decided to meet up with Luis at Los Cobanos around 7am (He told us he can also pick you up and even arrange to have an all-inclusive drinks and snacks; you only bring yourself and a few essentials). A great decision this was as we spent a whole day contemplating nature and the beauty of the Salvadoran marine life. There was a time when we counted 26 (yes - twenty-six!) turtles floating around us sunbathing. Birds were appropriately taking advantage of these floating mini-isles taking rests between their fish diving sessions. We caught some mahi-mahi's and the crew prepared a nice, fresh "ceviche"!
At around 11am, we found a family of over 100 dolphins following a schoool of tuna. What a spectacle! It was here when the 100+ lb sailfish took the bite on our 15lb rod. After struggling for 3 hours and seven of us taking turns railing it in, we finally got it onboard for the group picture (see pic attached). As sports fishermen, we soon let him go back to the wild.
Visiting friends, take it from a local... this is something not to miss. Thanks Luis for the great experience!

Reviewed January 15, 2008

As an Account Manager for Microsoft I am always looking for things to do with my customers that build partnership and teamwork. This was exactly what I was looking for. I took my Dell customers out for a day on the ocean and for all of them (and I) the time was unforgettable. Thank you "Fish El Salvador"!

1  Thank mrdibbles
Reviewed January 14, 2008

Our experience with this company was nothing short of excellent. Everyone on the boat had the opportunity to fight with some of the best Mahi-Mahi I've seen yet. The staff's experience and friendly personality made it one of the best days of fishing I've ever had. I strongly recommend anyone visiting El Salvador to get on the line with this charter.