“This was a great place to stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Panoramic ocean view from my lanai
Beautiful view of mountains looking to the left from my lanai Entrance to the condo with 'Welcome' sign
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Panoramic ocean view from my lanai
Beautiful view of mountains looking to the left from my lanai
Entrance to the condo with 'Welcome' sign
Comfy living room area w/32' flat screen TV w/blue ray DVD
Living room with queen size sofabed, chair w.ottoman, & panoramic views
view of living room/dining room area
Bedroom with queen size pillow top mattress feels like you are sleeping in the clouds
another shot of bedroom
this is the view that you wake up to each morning
Full kitchen with stove, microwave, coffeee maker, toatster, dishes, pots & pans, utensils, etc.
dressing room area w/one closet for your belongings and another filled w/beach gear for you to use
Remodeled bathroom
elegant travertine tiled shower with oil rubbed bronze fixtures
bistro set on the lanai to enjoy the wonderful view
view of the Makaha Valley Towers complex
entrance to Makaha Valley Towers
24/7 security
view of swimming pool from my 16th floor lanai
Swimming pool entrance
Beautiful HEATED pool for your use
Like to barbeque?? Community BBQ area with 6 gas grills for your use
BBQ area tables
Sunset view from lanai
night view from lanai
view from front door
view from front door after HEAVY rainfall (rare)
makaha beach. My favorite beach on Oahu
more makaha beach
Sunset photo at Makaha Beach
Tutle photo from Makaha Beach
Peacock photo on the grounds of Makaha Valley Plantation
saw this little fella on my hike to Kaena Point
hang loose & relax says the owner
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“This was a great place to stay”
Reviewed January 17, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This was my second time @ Scott's place. It has a great view of the valley during the day and great view of the stars at night. We turned the AC off and had a great breeze coming through the condo. It is so quiet at that end of the island. Took a friend this time....Wish I could have stayed longer.

Tracy F
“Stunning View near amazing beaches”
Reviewed January 12, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at Scott’s condo. It was the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of Honolulu. We try to eat locally while on vacation, and the restaurants in Waianae (Coquitos and Beachside Cafe) did not disappoint. We cooked breakfast and dinner at Malaga Valley Towers, the grills were a nice touch but be sure you clean them after use. Scott was easy to work with and sends a ton of information to maximize your stay on Oahu. We wish we would have stayed longer!

Your age range 35-49
MartinML
Palmerston North, New Zealand
“Stunning!”
Reviewed November 15, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Beautiful apartment - well maintained, spacious- even with 4 of us. The view is magical, the beaches and the poor are superb. The apartment has everything you will need, even boggy boards and snorkels with flippers . I would definitely come back.
The apartment is in the west side which has lovely beaches, It s much quieter than the bustling, over busy Honolulu. I saw turtle's snorkelling and lots of tropical fish, golden sand beaches , recommended!

Management Response
Nov 19, 2017
Thank you Martin. I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay!
Reviewed July 17, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Librarian...
Omaha, Nebraska
“Quiet retreat in a beautiful setting!”
Reviewed June 15, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My daughter and I stayed in this beautiful condo for a week. We were impressed with the cleanliness and comfort of the rooms. We loved the separate dressing area and the HUGE bathroom with plenty of soft towels. The bed truly is super soft and there is a sliding wall panel if you need to partially separate the bedroom from living room. There are also curtains, not shown in his pics, so no worries about being on display or too much sun. LvngRm furniture was comfy but mattress in fold out couch is spring-y and not so comfy. The separate single bed unit in closet is foam mattress. Prob. better, but we ended up sharing the main bed in the end.
So many little things were available in the condo that most people take for granted in their own homes, like cotton balls or aluminum foil. Of course, the owner stays here and probably has this on hand for himself. I took the pay it forward approach as I used 2 pieces of foil and some paper plates, but I left storage bags, salt/pepper, pancake mix and bottled water. We also left bottles of suntan lotion for the next visitors (oxybenzone free!). The nice set of pots and pans, appliances like slow cooker and blender, aren't visible, but are just many of the items that help this really feel like a home. We also used the grill area twice. They are cleaned by the grounds crew each day! Nothing gross lurking on those grates. There is even a small sink and trashcan in the grill area to facilitate clean up. The pool was clean, comfortable temp and had a nearby shower for rinsing (cold water warning!) Gosh, I could go on and on about this place and its many benefits but most can be found in other reviews. The only quote/quote warning I will give you is that we had a rental car and drove ourselves all over the island. It is a solid 10-15 min drive to the supermarket in Nanakuli, 20 mins to Waianae and 25-30 mins to Ko Olina one way. The trade off is the quiet of the countryside verses the constant traffic (which most drivers follow the Hawaii 5to20-Over attitude regarding driving speeds) and crowded beaches. Don't want to drive? The Bus (check website for specifics) literally has a stop right outside the security gates for the condo. They run very frequently from before sun-up to well after sun down (maybe 10pm?). Thanks to Scott and his wife for sharing their home with us! I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Gonnasurf...
“"Amazing View Penthouse"”
Reviewed May 5, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I can't thank Scott and his wife enough for sharing their amazing unit with me and my friend. It had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. The best part was the amazing views, front and back!!! I would highly recommend to anyone unless you had a fear of heights. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Can't wait to stay again!!!

Doug V
Haleiwa, Hawaii
“Very nice, comfortable condo with a beautiful view”
Reviewed March 4, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We stayed on the 16th floor, overlooking the pool, the valley and best of all the ocean in the background. Nearby Makaha beach was our favorite beach.
We appreciated having security at the condo. The landscaping was beautiful, with different colored flowers and trees. Christmas lights wrapped around trunks of trees blended nicely with the colored flowers.
The condo was very comfortable, bright, and nicely decorated. Loved the Hawaiian plaques on the walls! The hardwood floor was easy to keep clean, and the bathroom was nicely modeled and very big.
We really enjoyed the floor to ceiling windows and could look out at the ocean any time. The weather was warm enough that we could keep the windows open all night.
Scott kept the condo well stocked. There were beach gear, umbrellas, chairs and cooler to borrow while we were there.
He sent us a well-detailed letter ahead of time indicating many of the details we would need to arrive at the condo, as well as a very informative list of things to do, see and places to eat.
The drive to Honolulu and other parts of the island were enjoyable with the ocean beside us for most of the way.
We met some of the locals from the area and they seemed friendly. (It was nice to stay away from the busyness of Honolulu, and to explore other parts of the island and learn about the culture.)
Thank you very much, Scott for renting your beautiful condo to us and for all the helpful information you gave. You have a wonderful place and location!

Management Response
Mar 5, 2017
Mahalo Doug for the kind words. Honestly, this is more than just a business for me. I LOVE reading people's reviews and hearing how much people like you enjoyed the condo. It puts a smile on my face. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing