All reviews beautiful hotel chefs architecture trees catalinas views
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

I booked your hotel for later in 2019, Nov to be precise. You took £400 holding deposit from me. I booked via Booking.com.
Despite cancelling, you have not honoured the £400 refund which is stated in the T&C.
Booming.com and I are having no luck contacting you so I am now branding you thieves! I suggest you reply back to booking.com immediately before I escalate this via the authorities.
Hardly 5 star service and not want you want on your record for. New hotel!

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank martinkX6397IB
Maria Jose M, Director of Sales at Santarena Hotel at Las Catalinas, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Hi Martin,

We're sorry that you couldn't join us later this year and especially sorry that you've run into this difficulty with the refund process. We've already gotten started with booking.com on the refunding process, but unfortunately, it can take between 2-3 weeks for funds to post back in the account, so we apologize for that delay.

For next time, we suggest booking directly with us at santarenahotel.com to take advantage of our best prices and direct service. And in the meantime, to help walk you through the rest of this process, a member of our team will reach out to you directly, and if we don't have the right contact information you can reach out to us at hello@santarena.com. We hope to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

We have visited Las Catalinas before and fell in love with the place and were lucky enough to stay at the new Santarena Hotel. It's a beautiful hotel with high ceilings, colonial architecture and stunning Ocean Views.

The staff are superb and always giving you great recommendations on what to drink, eat or do.

The rooms are comfortable and we'll appointed, however the views of the ocean (through the natural beach trees) are out of this world.

I'm also an avid Mountain Biker and the trails were amazing.

I'll be back!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Maria Jose M, Manager at Santarena Hotel at Las Catalinas, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2019

Hi Richard,

Thank you again for choosing Santarena Hotel at Las Catalinas for your stay.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay as well as the trails, we hope to see you again very soon!

Regards,
Maria Jose M

Reviewed February 24, 2019

I'm a fan of Las Catalinas, so I had big expectations of their new Hotel Santarena. Just the name is so nice, that I couldn't imagine the hotel inside. Well, my expectations were exceeded.
The architecture of the place is amazing, they took care of every detail in decoration, the type of tiles, chairs, the bed...everything.. You will love it.
Their restaurant Ponciano serves incredible food. Just to be able to be immersed in the small town of Las Catalinas is worth it to stay.
Sebastián and José Pablo were amazing and also María José who help me arrange my lodging.
I would recommend it 100% for couples, or to relax with your bff... you just have to find your excuse to enjoy it!

Hola Carolina,

Thank you again for choosing Santarena Hotel for your stay with your friend! We are very pleased to hear that expectations were exceed! We hope to see you again soon at the hotel, Las Catalinas or Ponciana Restaurant.

Regards,
Maria Jose M

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful hotel. The staff is amazing and very welcoming. The food is delicious. We had the pleasure of meeting the director of the town and two of the chefs. The passion that the chefs have is very inspiring. The views at the Catalinas are beautiful. The director gave us a personal tour and told us about the future plans for Las Catalinas. We are looking forward to coming back and see the development. You can catch the monkeys in trees early in the morning. There’s beautiful iguanas running around. The birds wake you up in the morning with a beautiful chirp. Everyone here at Las Catalinas and Hotel are very friendly. True definition of Pura Vida

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Santarena H, Guest Relations Manager at Santarena Hotel at Las Catalinas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for your time to share your feedback, we appreciate your comments and feedback.

We look forward to welcome you very soon again at Las Catalinas Town.

Best regards

Andrea Arroyo
Chef Concierge

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here during their soft opening. The hotel is very nice and comfortable. The staff is super friendly and eager to please. The food and drinks are amazing. The chefs are amazing and super passionate about the food they are serving. Las Catalinas is a gem of a town. We love it here!

Dear Guest:

We look forward to welcome you very soon again at Las Catalinas Town.

Best regards