“One of the best view in Las Catalinas!”
Infinity private pool Lounge beds
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Infinity private pool
Lounge beds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Richard B
“One of the best view in Las Catalinas!”
Reviewed February 19, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This immaculate home is well designed and every room has a character, charm and choice views of the Pacific Ocean which can be seen and heard from all living areas of this well-designed modern home. Outdoor living space is abundant with serenity pool, jacuzzi, outdoor showers and covered patios and terraces. No better place to enjoy the Costa Rican sunsets than here! You will not be disappointed! Would come back and stay again in a hearbeat!

Your age range 35-49
Mattan D
“Gorgeous home with even better views”
Reviewed February 19, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The home was spectacular. You could tell the quality of teh build and touches all over the house. The host was very easy to work with and the location at the top of the hill with incredible views sold it for us. Great pool and jacuzzi as well. Highly recommended!!

Jessica R
“Luxurious House with a Beautiful Ocean View”
Reviewed February 19, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

My family has vacationed in Costa Rica many times and we loved our time at Villa del Sol. The house is on the hill so the sunsets and the ocean view were unbelievable. The house is beautiful inside with plenty of room for more than one family to stay here. We will definitely stay in this house again!

Your age range 35-49
Emilyrose...
Temecula, California
“Costa Rica”
Reviewed February 18, 2018 for a stay in March 2017

Best vacation I have ever been on. I booked this kinda just wanting to go to Costa Rica but the experience was so much more. The house is beyond beautiful and the scenery is fantastic (Perfect view of the sunset every evening). We went on so many amazing adventures like kayaking, snorkeling, zip lining, hiking, ATVing etc. We really got our workouts in, but we were having too much fun to notice. The food is amazing, the residents are such kind people, and the hosts are FANTASTIC. I would 10/10 recommend this to anyone looking for a tropical adventure retreat. I had the time of my life.

CreoRoe
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing villa with incredible views for a perfect vacation.”
Reviewed February 18, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

For me, this house was exactly what a vacation should be: everything I wanted to do (lots of fun activities in a tropical paradise AND super relaxing), and none of the stuff I didn’t want to do (cook, clean, laundry, etc.). The house, and the whole Las Catalinas community felt first class, welcoming and laid back. The “house mom” Jesse was such a delight - always smiling, keeping the place spotless and preparing delicious, super-healthy meals. I didn’t have to lift a finger unless I chose to. The beach and restaurants were close enough to walk to, but far enough away to have privacy from them. The iInfinity pool, jacuzzi, and the whole open floor plan indoor-outdoor living/dining area was amazing and where most of our group spent the day relaxing. Yes, there is lots of construction going on near the house, but for whatever reason it didn’t bother me. I took several naps during the daytime without any problem. There were also giant grasshoppers and small lizards in the outdoor garden areas (not pool area), which I thought were great reminders of being in nature, but might be unwelcomed by others. I slept in the downstairs “pool suite,” which didn’t have views (but I only went there to sleep and change, so views were irrelevant), and it was the coolest, darkest room (or “cave” as I called it) and I never slept better. Overall, an amazing house to serve as home base for the perfect vacation.

Richard R
“Most incredible house to rent! From a world tour guide.”
Reviewed February 18, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I have been a world tour guide for 39 years, traveling to all 7 continents and over 100 countries. I have stayed in just about every type of accommodation, and my very recent 11 days at Villa del Sol set a new standard to me for a house rental.

A group stayed at this property and wrote negative reviews, making it appear there were numerous groups complaining. No, it was one group. All of the other reviews are top drawer.

Las Catalinas is an amazing resort and Villa del Sol is incredible. I read all of the material online and spoke with the owners of the property and I was told right away about the nearby construction. This one complaining group apparently did not do their homework.

As for dirt steps. Yes they are there but are used by the construction workers. Everyone who has stayed at this property walks 5 minutes on a very safe road to get to the restaurant, bar, and activities area. Or simply pick up the phone and call the front desk and in 5 minutes you will be picked up and in 2 minutes you will be at your destination. It boggles my mind to think anyone would use the temporary steps versus the other 2 alternatives. Clearly this complaint group was not attending a Mensa convention!!

I was also delighted at the most reasonable price for the rental. In fact due to the other houses being built, the price is much lower than it will be once construction is completed. My group never worried about the noise as we were outside doing the many wonderful nearby activities. Or we were swimming in the 80 degree ocean. Or we were swimming or having a drink or breakfast or lunch at the onsite magnificent Beach Club, about a 5 minute walk. At the Beach there are 3 pools, one of them a lap pool. And a great gym. ALL OF THE BEACH CLUB FACILITIES AND GYM ARE INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL.

My guess is the one complaining group are not big time travelers, or they are whiners at everything.

REVIEW SUMMARY:

With my wide travel experiences, I can say without any hesitation that this was the finest house I have ever rented. I am highly confident so will the upcoming renters.

Chris W
San Diego, California
“Elegance, luxury and serenity”
Reviewed February 18, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

What a house this is! I have stayed in it multiple times and plan to do so again in the future. Spacious, bright and elegantly appointed with the most spectacular ocean and sunset views that I have ever seen.

You'll love your stay here...

-CW

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing