Tripadvisor
Las Catalinas
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews plunge pool our honeymoon costa rica pura vida golf cart breathtaking views top notch main pool sugar beach luis diego mal pais sunset villa ceviche the entire staff rented a car bar and restaurant watch the sunset
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel has an excellent restaurant. You will be able to enjoy one of the most beautiful sunset in the world while enjoying excellent food. The staff is excellent. I met Diana, Andrea, etc. They offer a warm welcome!

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Companion778255
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time to Costa Rica to celebrate my birthday and get a break from Chicago weather. We had a wonderful room with beautiful views of the beach below and sunrises over the mountains. The food at the restaurant was fresh and delicious and the staff looked after every detail. The concierge, Tony, was both knowlegeable and helpful with all my questions. If you're looking to relax, eat well in an atmosphere of beauty & comfort, this is the place is for you.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Spent the first half of my honeymoon at Casa Chameleon Las Catalinas and it was INCREDIBLE. Everything was absolutely perfect - the infinity pool villas, sunsets by the hotel pool, delicious food/drinks, and the most amazing staff. The views were so breathtaking that the pictures online did not do this place justice. It is a little piece of paradise. We will definitely be back one day!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

The room was breathtaking with an infinity pool that beautifully overlooked the beach/ocean. Everyone who works there was so friendly and helpful with anything we needed and the concierge went above and beyond for us by booking every excursion we wanted to do along with making our stay feel extremely special. Paola was amazing and was there for us any time we needed anything or had any type of question. We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Sentido Norte is restaurant and bar at Casa Chameleon Las Catalinas, offers Costa Rican cuisine. I do not understand the bad reviews of this restaurant. My fiance and I rented a villa in Las Catalinas recently and ate there found it to be very good. All entrees and main courses were excellent! The service were A+. Sitting, panaromic view combined with service makes this place unique & SO romantic. They made a beautiful special cake for my birthday...everything was perfecto!