The Bridge Hotel and Spa
Days Inn Wetherby(Wetherby)(Great Value!)
$79
$46
$58
$119
$116
Rudding Park Hotel(Follifoot)
$299
$106
Premier Inn Harrogate South Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$82
PremierInn.com
Cedar Court Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$71
$56
$109
  • Pool
Travelodge Harrogate West Park Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
The West Park Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$102
$99
  • Restaurant
1,834 results
All reviewscourse mealwedding breakfastbirthday treatcarvery dinnerlovely hotelcouldn't do enoughfunction roomwedding receptionfrom start to finishmain coursesoupwedding venuesandwichessalmonstaff were lovelybar areafollowing morning
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had an excellent weekend visit. Booked a one night stay through KGB and when we arrived, we found we had a free upgrade to a suite. The food was fantastic - especially the breakfasts. The spa was lovely - very clean. But the best thing about The Bridge is the staff. They are all so helpful and polite - it really makes a difference to the stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
PhilipRoberts1, Owner at The Bridge Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

I am so pleased that you had such an enjoyable visit; thank you so much for your very kind comments. Indeed my team here try very had to make our guest have an enjoyable experience; I will pass on your kind comments. Thank you & we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stayed over for a friend's wedding reception with my wife and our 2 boys. Really enjoyed the stay, great atmosphere, extremely helpful and efficient staff. Nice food and drinks, breakfast was great.

Nice room - powerful shower!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Many thanks for your comments. We are so pleased you had an enjoyable visit to The Bridge. Indeed the showers here are really great.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Was very impressed on arrival. Found the staff attentive and courteous. It was nice to see people with a smile on their face and a genuine willingness to be helpful. Courtyard Restaurant provided a professional and quality service/food.
Would recommend without hesitation.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
PhilipRoberts1, Owner at The Bridge Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

I am so very pleased that you had an enjoyable break with us. We do have a friendly team of staff here, & I will pass on your very kind comments to them. Thank you so much for your kind comments, they mean a lot to us all here at The Bridge.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

The hotel is well placed for visiting york, and for it's price is reasonable value.
We ate in the restaurant and the food was average as was the breakfast. The staff were very helpful and attentative. The room was basic and a bit dusty, but still comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank griswald1Newcastle
PhilipRoberts1, Owner at The Bridge Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Thank you for your comments. I am pleased that you found the hotel's location good & closeby York. I was sorry to understand that you did not enjoy some aspects of your stay.Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I bought a deal from KGB for £99 which was for b&b, a five course meal, access to the spa and 20% off treatments plus a glass of bubbly and chocolates.... sounded fantastic so we booked our visit as a wedding anniversary/my birthday treat. I phoned over a month in advance and booked a manicure and pedicure and was very much looking forward to our visit.

On arrival on the Sunday afternoon, we were greeted with the fact that the hotel had been fully booked the night before and that housekeeping were struggling to get the rooms ready. I explained that I needed access to the room before we went into the spa and after much discussion, the receptionist managed to reallocate us another room which was ready.

We went to the spa, very much looking forward to an afternoon of relaxation and were greeted with a glass of bubbly. I asked if they could confirm the time of my treatments and was informed that they had no record of my booking, even though I had phoned over a month in advance of our visit. To say I was disappointed was an understatement, but we decided to continue on and spend some time in the spa. We managed about half an hour before we were bored, seeing as it was quite small with no pool, there was only one sauna, one steam room, two foot jacuzzi baths and one outdoor hot tub, (which was full). We went back to our room without treatments (or the chocolates included in the deal) and spent our afternoon relaxing there.

The room was very clean, albeit a bit dated, and a very firm bed but the port glasses seem to be covered in a fine film of hairspray that could have been left by the previous occupant.

We went for dinner that night and this was the saving grace of this stay as the food was superb and the staff were polite and efficient. Wee had a starter, soups, sorbet, carvery main (husband had gammon and I had salmon), pudding and coffee. We left the restaurant feeling very satisfied.

Unfortunately, the hotel was also the place of choice for a young group of women who I think were on a hen night, so I was treated to the sounds of whoops and screams and running up and down the corridor, banging on their respective doors to each other at 1.30am. A phone call to reception seemed to resolve the issue, but my nights sleep was interrupted then for the remainder if the night.

All in all, I was very unimpressed with our stay at the hotel. It was nice enough, clean and tidy, with the food being the main attraction. However, the lack of organisation upon check-in and the 'misplacement' of my booking in the spa meant that our special night away was unfortunately spoiled to the greater extent.

It was a nice hotel for an overnight stay if you're passing on the way to somewhere else, but I wouldn't particularly recommend it as a spa break or for an extended stay.

1  Thank lynz0811

Thank you for your comments. Firstly can I appologies for your bedroom not being ready on your arrival at the hotel. We do try to do our best to have the bedrooms ready for when our guests arrive; however we cannot confirm this before 2pm, this is stated within our confirmation details. I understand that there seems to have been some confusion with your treatment bookings, however we have had no record of any booking on our system.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the rest of our stay, & thank you for your comments.