“What can I say :)”

Cuisines: New Zealand
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Beautiful gluten free steak sandwich with the BEST GF bun I've ever tasted.. Impeccable service, All 4 of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals.. The Nose house pinots are delicious.. Sat outside in the Cromwell sunshine.. Outstanding in every way..

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Have been to The Nose quite a few times now, usually on a Friday night and have always had a lovely meal and excellent service. The meals are delicious and well presented. The wine list has some great wines on offer- especially yummy Central Otago Pinot noirs- or you can get one of their house wines on tap. And they're good! Service is excellent- friendly and attentive and they remember you and your likes. Recently they have started weekend brunch- pancakes are delicious. Looking forward to the return of Friday "wine downs" - musicians, platters and a good atmosphere.

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Dined at the Nose last night with a work social .We were very pleased with the service the staff very friendly and helpful The meal was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone. The local wine was also very nice .Great surroundings

1  Thank AlexandraNZRarofan
Reviewed July 31, 2014

This is the second time I have tried to go to "The Nose" first time in the middle of winter on a cold Sunday I thought there would be no need to book. Was I wrong. The place was packed. Didn't make the same mistake twice and booked for Sunday lunch. Looking at the standard of the decor and the location I was expecting items on the menu to be much more expensive. The prices were lower than the local pubs but the food was much better. Of course the hospitality was what I have come to expect since moving down to central. Only question that remains is when can I go back. Just make sure you book so you are not disappointed and don't try to play sports car bravado. There will always be a better car in the carpark.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Really happy to have The Nose as a local restaurant. Crazy it took us a while to test it out but we enjoyed a delicious steak sandwich in the winter sunshine complimented by The Nose Pinot Noir and a local beer, recommened by the waiter. Looked pretty busy but service was freindly and prompt. Prices were very reasonable. Being keen motorsport enthusiasts, we are delighted to have HIghland Park so close by and The Nose restaurant complments it very well. WIll most definitley be back and think it is the best place to eat in Cromwell (excluding vineyards).