“Great family cabin”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rubyvale
Gemseekers Caravan Park
Brisbane, Australia
“Great family cabin”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Lots of space in the family cabins and we particularly liked the separate bedrooms. The kids loved the space outside too and had fun kicking a ball around. Our three year old loves mandarins and Terry let him pick some from the orchid.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Peter B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Perth, Australia
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this park in April and we still talk about our wonderful stay and experiences in Rubyvale and the Gemseekers Caravan Park. Terry and Vicky were both friendly and approachable and we learnt so much from their advice as this was our first experience at gem fossicking. The gardens were well kept, amenities were clean, we had a private caravan site, and enjoyed watching some resident possums. We stayed for 3 nights and wished it had of been longer. We would definitely recommend this caravan park to other travellers.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We intended to stay one night but after looking around at the facilities ( immaculate) made it a week, a week which we both thoroughly enjoyed. We have traveled extensively throughout Australia and regard this park as a true oasis. Neither of us are gem buffs but we learned a heck of a lot. Our thanks to owners Vicky and Terry who we found to be always cheerful, helpful and polite.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
casino
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I and our pet mutt recently spent over a week at Gemseekers. We found the park sites were private, the amenities well presented and maintained and the cabins of eqally high standard. Terry was most helpful on our arrival in helping us choose a site and settle in. I loved the pergola and surrounding garden and the other greenery within the park. The park is within easy walking distance from town. We look forward to our next visit to The Gemfields and another stay at Gemseekers. Thankyou Terry and Vicki for your warm hospitality. Noelene and Richard.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Kalgoorlie
Reviewed May 22, 2013

My wife and I have just spent a wonderful week here at Gem seekers, the amenities were kept wonderfully clean the camp kitchen was spot on. Caravan sites were private and Terry and Vicky were wonderful hosts there was also no shortage of Kookaburras and parrots hanging around for some entertainment. We will definitely recommend this park to others as we travel around. Keep up the good work. 23/5/2013

Room Tip: Do not miss an opportunity to stay here we were at #7 the Palms
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Terry and Vickie are lovely n very friendly they made my partner and my stay in the gemfields very pleasant.there's no complaints from us we were more then satisfied.and will be returning every ten days to enjoy our days off from work.I recommend staying there.

• Stayed March 2013
Surfers Paradise, Australia
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Last december was the 4th time I stayed at this caravan park, I make a point staying there whenever I am in the region.

Terry and Vicky are the loveliest hosts who have put a lot of effort to make their little caravan park an oasis in the very dry outback region.

Lots of plants, greenery around, privacy between the camp sides makes it a pleasant place to stay.

A well equipped camp kitchen is provided, microwave (very important for campers), kettle, toaster, fridge and freezer is all there to use.

The shower and toilet facilities are spotless, a very appreciated sight after a day out in the dusty gem fields!

I have stayed at many campgrounds on my outback trips with my students, but this one is a real gem!

I am really looking forward to staying there on my future trips.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Gemseekers Caravan Park? Share your experiences!