“Can't wait to go back!!”

Hacienda Los Algodones
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Los Algodones
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Just returned from a 4 day stay at Hacienda Los Algodones. Room was clean. Has a nice flat screen TV, a small fridge, a remote controlled heater and a very comfortable bed. I felt very safe there. Staff is very friendly and always willing to drive you the 3-4 blocks to and from town, although it is a very short walk. I have visited this town many times and have always felt safe even though I was traveling alone . Love this town!! Can't wait to go back next winter!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
7  Thank lovemexico199
Vic2rJ, Guest Relations Manager at Hacienda Los Algodones, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Dear Guest:

We are very happy you enjoyed you stay with us in your last visit to Los Algodones, we try to make feel all our guest like if they're home.
Share your comments with your family and friends, they may want to accompany you on your next visit to Los Algodones, we will be happy to assist them.
The staff of Hotel Hacienda Los Algodones wish you a very warm and happy holiday with your family and love ones,

Hope to see you soon,
Regards

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Just returned home from 1 wk at Hasienda Hotel, where I met the nicest people. It's not just a hotel they're like friends, helpful in everyway. Aware of the possibility you may be stressed, in some discomfort, needing certain things, rides etc. They go beyond your expectation. Everything was first class, home made soup when I couldn't eat was soooo good. Porridge in morning was delicsious. Lovely bedding & comfortable. For me my stay was truly authentic Mexican culture, which is what I prefer. LOVED IT! Can't wait to return in 6 mths. Hope kitty's are still coming.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
11  Thank 886Bev
Vic2rJ, Guest Relations Manager at Hacienda Los Algodones, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Dear Bev:

We want to thank you to take the time to comment your experience at Hotel Hacienda Los Algodones, we are very happy you were pleased during your stay and enjoyed the comfort of our atmosphere.

We try to provide a personal care to every of our guests, make them feel like home. We will continue to improve each day to give you the service you deserve.

Hope to have you back soon,
Happy holidays,

Warm regards

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Hola!!!
I did a lot of research prior to coming to this little town from Canada to have dental work done. All the reviews I read about the Hacienda Los Algodones and it's little town were without a doubt truly spoken. I was met at the border by one of the drivers who took me directly to this little 'Casa' and not once was I disappointed. Tony and staff welcomed me as if I'd been coming there for years. Like many other women who go there on their own, I too felt very safe during my walks in town and at the hotel itself. The staff were always accommodating, if I needed something and as busy as they were at times, they always took the time to look after your needs. Likewise for the little restaurant, if you didn't see something on the menu, they would do their best to appease your appetite. Not to worry, they do have a lot of soft foods on their menu which is something you will most likely desire following dental surgery. I made many new friends and the courtyard is the place to meet and compare your dental experiences. I felt sad when I had to leave, I felt as if I was leaving my family behind. I do have to return next May for further dental work and I am really looking forward to my stay at the Hacienda. Now that I've raved to my friends about this best kept secret, I'm sure I will have some company on my next trip.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
8  Thank notimetostop
Vic2rJ, Guest Relations Manager at Hacienda Los Algodones, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Guest:

We appreciate very much all your comments, we try our best to make our guest feel as if they were home.

The restaurant is very flexible concerning the demands on the guest on special food, we understand our main visitors came for dental porpoise and we try to meet their needs as well.

We welcome any suggestion to improve our service,

Looking forward to have you as our guest in your next visit

Regards

Reviewed October 27, 2013

A little home away from home! All of the staff our welcoming, incredibly helpful and kind. During my stay I always felt safe and secure. I never hesitated to wander the town feeling as there was someone readily available if I needed assistance.
Breakfast lunch and dinner were always made to order, tasty, satisfying,.and customized depending on my chewing ability.
The fountain in the courtyard created a tranquil spot to eat, rest, relax, or chat.
Regardless of if you are traveling for dental work - I absolutely recommend a stay at Hacienda Los Algodones. It epitomizes the phrase, "mi casa es su casa"
Looking forward to my next visit...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank Melissa G
Vic2rJ, Guest Relations Manager at Hacienda Los Algodones, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear Melissa:

We appreciate your comments and we are happy to know that you are satisfied with your stay at the hotel. We will continue to improve each day to give you the service you deserve.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I came to get dental work done at Sani, I am a single woman and was traveling alone Tony and everyone else made me feel very safe and watched over. I was taken to appointments and picked up. The room was clean and I felt everyone there went out of their way to make me comfortable, little restaurant has very good food at great prices.I noticed other women who were traveling alone there some said they had stayed there before. I will recommend this hotel especially to women going their alone. And staying on the other side of the border made my trip so much easier, no crossing the border on a daily basis. Again I would like to thank the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank Peggy J

Dear Peggy:

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I came alone to get dental work done and left 5 days later after meeting many new friends from around the world. Tony does an incredible job running this hotel, there is nothing this wonderful man wont do to help you!! The rooms are truly Mexican in style and fit my needs well. The courtyard was so much fun, meeting and supporting each other through our procedures and almost crying when it was time to go home. SANI dental did a great job on my teeth. Please remember to bring cash for tips, it was so appreciated by everyone at the hotel from the shuttle drivers to the cook, and yes a BIG tip for Tony, (he earned every bit of the $25. tip I gave him!).
I can't wait to stay at the Hacienda again!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
6  Thank MARYLANGE
Vic2rJ, Guest Relations Manager at Hacienda Los Algodones, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Marylange:

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My fiance and I went to Algonones to get our teeth taken care of. Instead of staying across the border in Yuma, we stayed the the Hacienda Los Algonones in Mexico. It was by far the best decision for us. Ramon and Tony and Reyna (the cook) couldn't have been any nicer or helpful. The shuttle driver (don't remember his name) took us anywhere we wanted to go as soon as we asked. Even came to pick us up after a late night of partying. The hotel was very clean and the food was outstanding. Although they do not have a liquor licence, they gladly made whatever drinks we wanted for a tip. Great Deal! The dentist ( Sol Dentistry) even paid for our stay. I can't wait to go back for our honeymoon.

Room Tip: They did not have a pool, but they are planning on building one.