Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
7,101 results
All reviews seafood a la carte restaurants main lobby the bus golf cart italian restaurant cayo santa maria snack bar beautiful resort spa pool chicken beach towels other resorts pizza park section recommend this resort low tide
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2020

I get treated like a close friend by all the staff I come in contact with.Always a smile and kind words from all.My Stay has always been fantastic.The food ,the rooms and all services have been second to none.l have made a lot of great friends there and care for them greatly.Any concern that I’ve ever had was handled by Greyson and her co-workers in a prompt and efficient manner.This place is my second home and I can’t wait to get back.Keep up the good work.Be back soon! Mark Anthony Molnar.

Room tip: I prefer the spa section.
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank markmG7420YL
ReputationOnline, Quality Manager at Iberostar Selection Ensenachos, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2020

Dear Mark Anthony,
First of all, we want you to know we are really pleased that you had again such an excellent holiday with us at Iberostar and we want to thank you for sharing your experience with others. The entire team is not only genuinely friendly, but is also given continuous training of best service and working practices. We are therefore very pleased that both the efforts of our employees and our passionately prepared gastronomy have left a wonderful impression on you, as the years before as well.
Thank you again for sharing your motivating comments and we look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed March 26, 2020

Our last trip was amazing again. The room was excellent the Staff were outstanding. Geysi in customer service ensured all was perfect for us. Damarys, Guerra, Camilo ,Eduardo, Elvis, Adonis, Danny, Adolph, Yuri, Salvador, Annia and the rest of the great staff we were so looking forward to seeing them again. They all give us that great positive outlook for a great summer ahead of us after our winter. We miss our trip to our second home at Iberostar Ensenachos. Thanks to all Staff we will see you when the world illuminates Covid 19. Please be safe see you all again.

Room tip: all rooms are good. Go back when Covid is done
Date of stay: March 2020
ReputationOnline, Quality manager at Iberostar Selection Ensenachos, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2020

Dear guest,
we want you to know that your loyalty to us is truly admired and we thank you for sharing your experience with us. In the current situation, we would like to express our gratitude that you trust us. We hope that you and your family will keep some pleasant memories of your last stay and we appreciate your kind words regarding our staff. They will be delighted to hear your compliments. We look forward to seeing you again soon, after all this situation. Until then we wish you and your family all the best.
Best regards,
Quality Manager,
Iberostar Ensenachos

Reviewed March 22, 2020 via mobile

Can’t say enough Good about this place
Family of 12 showed up here from Canada the staff make the Resort Awesome!!
The entertainment staff Rock!!
Lyz and Darian we love these two!!
Beach bar staff Rogelio
And Camilo awesome!
There like family it’s why we come back
To Iberostar!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
ReputationOnline, Quality Manager at Iberostar Selection Ensenachos, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your evaluation of our beautiful, in paradisiacal surroundings located 5 Star Hotel.

We are pleased that you were able to spend a wonderful holiday with your big family and thank you very much for your visit.

Furthermore, we are happy to pass on your praise to our team and hope to welcome you back soon.

With kind regards

quality manager
Iberostar Ensenachos

Reviewed March 16, 2020

Had a wonderful time!! Great staff, great food,especially Michel!! He has an amazing personality and loves to dance. His friendly personality kept us entertained and made us feel welcomed. Amazing beaches.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Cathy H
ReputationOnline, Quality Manager at Iberostar Selection Ensenachos, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2020

Dear Cathy,

We would like to thank you for your excellent review of our Iberostar hotel. Our goal is to create a particularly engaging atmosphere for our guests with our numerous services in our wonderfully designed hotel, so your words confirming our success are really important to us.

It is also good to know that you hold us in fond memories and we very much hope that you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed March 16, 2020

It is hard to put into words the paradise that is Ensenachos....the are what seems to be endless white sand beaches and crystal blue waters for as far as the eye can with no locals, no other hotels, no crowds, just you in paradise saying WOW!! All of the staff there treated us like family and were always there to provide anything you needed. The atmosphere felt very safe as you are the only hotel on Ensenachos with nobody really able to get in or out without transport, and the staff were always present and friendly...the exceeded my expectations. I have been to several resorts around the Caribbean with similar ratings, and this one stands out as a keeper I can see myself coming back to again and again, and will be the spot of my next tropical vacation....its that good! The a la carte restaurants were very good, the buffet was decent, however I would recommend Megano Beach snack bar for lunch or the pool bar as the food and atmosphere were a little bit better. Both beaches are worth the visit and during low tide both reveal their hidden beauty so it is worth going back to both at different times of the day. The bugs were not bad at all, except for my morning and evening smoke on the ground floor balcony of my room near the bushes in the dead air...in and out and youre ok, and no mosquitoes, just no see ums (you do actually see um lol). The hot water, air conditioning, water pressure etc was excellent with no problems at all. Mini bar was restocked daily, maids were fabulous as was service. I kept all my valuables locked in my suitcase not the safe and made sure everything was out of sight. I did notice one day our window was left open in the room somehow (never by us, we came back early evening and found it that way presumably by the maids and by accident), also that there was a ac repairman in the room one day without any notice, somebody else stocks your fridge as well and there are gardeners everywhere, so I would not recommend leaving anything laying around (just a precaution nothing was missing). I feel somewhat guilty even writing that as all the staff were so great and helpful. This resort is a rare find in many unique ways and is worth a visit, you will not regret it! Thank you to everyone at Iberostar for an amazing vaaction, and we can't wait to see you soon!

1  Thank Anatole101

Dear guest,

It has been most pleasing to read that you had such a great time at our hotel and we want to thank you for sharing it with others. The fact that we were able to provide you with such a wonderful holiday experience is extremely satisfying and we will continue working hard to achieve this every day. We try to think of everything to provide our guests with a perfect holiday.

Once more, we thank you for sharing this review of our hotel and we hope that we will be able to serve you again in the future.